what games do you play?
21st February 2011 17:49 #1
Irregular User
  • Send Message
last night my internet died and i found myself without anime or manga.

i read it here partly because I'm too poor to buy it and pay for shipping
too

instead i spent my time playing games (not online games obviously) and i just wondered what some other people were playing.
22nd February 2011 10:23 #2
Regular User
  • Send Message
i play on the xbox 360, i play quite a range of gamiing genres. Though my xbox is broken at the moment.....

but yes i play halo, gears of war, devil may cry, burnout, need for speed, naruto storm i can go on but yeah i play loads (not atm of course )
22nd February 2011 18:30 #3
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
i dont really play alot of games
but when i play a game i play pikmin 2, a zelda game, a mario game or canis canem edit

at my friends house we play halo or gears of war
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
22nd February 2011 20:06 #4
Irregular User
  • Send Message
yeah pikmin2 and zelda i own some of those games burnout, halo, mario, ive played need for speed and gears 1&2 and devil may cry 4? i think it was 4 on the 360 anyway.
my all time favorite game is tales of symphonia on the gamecube.
NOT the pokemon mix up of a sequel.
23rd February 2011 10:57 #5
Regular User
  • Send Message
YES! the gamecube was and is awesome! got like the best games! and yeah Devil may cry 4
23rd February 2011 15:53 #6
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
Originally posted by mangalov3r
YES! the gamecube was and is awesome! got like the best games! and yeah Devil may cry 4

yeah the gamecube was good but the wii suckes

i hate the wii controllers
Last edited: 23rd February 2011 15:53 by MrAcid

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
23rd February 2011 16:29 #7
Irregular User
  • Send Message
the wii was like a slap to the face of all the loyal nintedo gamers
also GC games don't run as well on the wii and my favorite wii games have all been GC controller compatible smash bros and fire emblem
24th February 2011 10:05 #8
Regular User
  • Send Message
Yes i completely agree the wii was nintedo trying to make it the best in other genres but just ruined the one it was best at by doing that... it was a sad time luckily i moved to play xbox
24th February 2011 16:59 #9
Irregular User
  • Send Message
xbox man i was soo disappointed with the 360 i tried to play some of my original xbox games and half of them gave me the not compatible message and halo3s campaign was really slow because of the slowmo crazy vision blabbing points but i loved borderlands and CoD morderwarfare1&2 and fallout3/newvegas bioshock2 i wish for tales of vespiria but my TV is too lame to display the words in a readable fashion
25th February 2011 09:31 #10
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
yeah i know what you mean on that vesperia thing, there are a lot of games that my tv also can't handle graphicly in the wordular department. And Fire emblem i am such a fanatic about that game i even went back in time and learned japanese just so that i could say i've played almost all of them.
Ima a heavy fps liker not that great skill wise but im alright i like games like fireemblem and rpgs and all kinds of stuff
Borderlands was a fps/rpg combo so it's my favorite game right up there next to fireemblem PoR and the gba title that came directly before sacred stones are my all time faves for FE
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2 A quality or action characterized or caused by madness.
25th February 2011 22:44 #11
Irregular User
  • Send Message
i think i may go back to vesperia after newvegas maybe
8th March 2011 14:33 #12
Regular User
  • Send Message
yeah they made all the xbox games that were made near to the production of the 360 not work cuz they remade the games into a 360 version for more profit like burnout revenge. But yeah while my xbox is broken ive been playing smash bros on my gamecube, good times
8th March 2011 17:17 #13
Irregular User
  • Send Message
i used to play that almost every day! i had up to 4 players sometimes too(not all up to par mind you)
8th March 2011 17:18 #14
Regular User
  • Send Message
lol every1 here are boys!
all of u play Xbox - I used to play need for speed (actually still do when am bored), I play call of duty sometimes, used to play halo....
Am particularly forced to play nazi zombie with my younger sis or bro when he come home (he goes to a boarding school)!
I luve playing 'prince of Persia'! (But my older bro took it and soled it and the PS3! he didn't even tell me!)
i used to play mirror edge but i finished it so its kinda boring now
hmm, mostly i like to play Mario or whatever - matters on my mood on that day
Last edited: 8th March 2011 17:22 by mangaLuVeR

never judge a book by it's cover!' - never get bored of this quote!
u can call me Mana!

8th March 2011 19:10 #15
Regular User
  • Send Message
haha lol your bro
and yeah i like prince of persia a lot too, good series, can't wait to see what happens in the next one

nazi zombies is fun but scary, especially those dogs!! damn those zombie dogs!!! they scare the shit outta me!
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,