Im back!!
28th March 2011 13:45 #106
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
what nobody wants to sing anymore

the karaoke party was just getting intens!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
28th March 2011 20:56 #107
Regular User
  • Send Message
Lol. How about some lip singing? I'll pull out my banjo to lip sing with you!
I am a Nobody who appears as everybody when somebody speaks my name.
Call my name.
Pull me out of the darkness.
Forget my face.
Let me sink into the light of laughter.
29th March 2011 10:42 #108
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
I think I had enough of lip singing just enough of that at school.
Where is Finbar this is HIS party
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
29th March 2011 11:22 #109
Regular User
  • Send Message
hmmm, he diapered again.
hey Finbarb where r u? *looks around*
*............silence..........*
He’s probably hunched behind a corner somewhere not wanting to sing (or lip singing)!
never judge a book by it's cover!' - never get bored of this quote!
u can call me Mana!

29th March 2011 14:47 #110
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
i dont do lip singing
i only do bad singing, nothing else

@Jumanah: hahahaha, {he diapered again}
i think you mean he disappeared again
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
29th March 2011 21:13 #111
Regular User
  • Send Message
Oh, you're right, she wrote diapered! Well, I've never sang in front of people before but here it goes... *takes deep breath* *light shatters* There you go. That's why I don't sing in public. Without a lightbulb around to take the blow, I shudder to think what would shatter instead.
Call my name.
Forget my face.
30th March 2011 03:01 #112
Regular User
  • Send Message
I sing in my car with the music blasted when no one's around. I have to say, I think I've gotten better at singing, but no one's ever heard me, so you can't listen to my biased opinion of myself.
30th March 2011 03:27 #113
Regular User
  • Send Message
Lol. Hey, at least you don't sing in the shower. I invited a friend over one time to find she sings in the shower, sings while using the bathroom, sleeptalks, and sleepwalks. Now that is worthy of shattering a few lightbulbs.
I'm also guilty of singing in the car. Unfortunately my mom is always there to hear me. She just turns the music up louder.
Last edited: 30th March 2011 03:56 by RikuLovesYou

Call my name.
Forget my face.
30th March 2011 04:23 #114
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
well at least you can sing. I was sing quietly to myself and my sister said "you cant sing" and I was like shut up
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

30th March 2011 05:33 #115
Regular User
  • Send Message
Lol! My brothers always hated it when I sang growing up. One time my mom actually told me to stop and that was the end of it until I could successfully hook up my ipod to the tape player in my car. I think my vocal cords are slowly getting stronger.

My brother sings in the shower. The youngest; he's 9, gonna be 10 next month. Occasionally he'll sing while he's going to the bathroom, too. My other younger brother (age 12) doesn't usually sing, but he makes annoying rapping beat sounds with his mouth. Drives me crazy!
30th March 2011 21:12 #116
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
well i cant sing that well
but good thing there are always people that sing worse

i dont really hate when someones sings, beatbox or sleeptalk but i hate it when someone snores.
my dad snores and one time we went on vacation and i forgot he snored.
we were sleeping in one room me, my father and my sister.
i wanted to sleep but he was snoring all night, after some time( i dont know how long)
i decided to sleep outside but when i opened the door i heard crickets sounds outside. i became angry and woke up my dad, and i fell asleep at 4.am and then he woke me up at 9 and i became mad and said he should go away and i wanted to sleep.
that day i bought some earplugs because he is just way to loud.
31st March 2011 01:50 #117
Regular User
  • Send Message
Lol.
@ Uni - Nice. My sister used to tell me to shut up when she was with me while I was singing.
@ Japxican - I don't like it when people beatbox either, but I have to say sleepwalking and snoring are the worst. And don't worry, the union of those who can't sing will unite to protect the rights of the people!
@ MrAcid - Snoring usually runs in the family. I have to say though my whole family (and dog) snore, I've never needed earplugs.
Call my name.
Forget my face.
31st March 2011 03:22 #118
Regular User
  • Send Message
Never needed earplugs? Honestly, what's your secret? Good thing I have a room to myself, but it's a pain when we all go on vacation and stay at a hotel (minus my two older brothers 'cause they kinda do their own thing and the oldest one's married and has a kid).

Firstly, my 16-year-old sister does weird hand motions, snores occasionally, and takes up the whole bed. The last time we had to share a bed, we ended up elbowing each other twice, I stole the blankets and she took up the whole bed. We hardly slept that night.

Secondly, my 14-year-old sister kicks, punches, and winds up flat out on her front like a starfish. She's the smallest girl and she takes up a whole double bed.

Thirdly, my 12-year-old brother grinds his teeth so loud it's the equivalent of hearing someone snore.

My youngest brother, who's gonna be 10 next month, is the only reasonable one to sleep with in a hotel.

My dad snores very loudly, too. Very annoying!
31st March 2011 04:35 #119
Regular User
  • Send Message
LOL! Wow, I don't go on vacation often, so I never have to put up with my parents snoring. Usually I go on vacation with friends because my parents can't afford to go too. My siblings moved out of the house, but before they did I had to put up with sharing a room with my SNORE-MANIA sister. Fun! But I don't like being in a mile radius of my parents at full snore volume. That's why I chose the room WAAAAAAY down the hall from theirs. Funny thing is, sometimes the snores STILL keep me awake.
Even with all that, I think the whole everybody-kicks-and-needs-their-own-full-sized-bed thing is pretty... intense. Glad my parents had me a lot later then my brother and sister! Sleeping with them nearby every night until I'm eighteen would make me want to run screaming out into the night.
Call my name.
Forget my face.
31st March 2011 07:24 #120
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
@Japxican: ROFL

I share a room with my 11 year old sister. We each have our own beds but they were put together in the corner, and she kicks, sleeptalks and snores. It STILL takes a while for me to go to sleep on a "quiet" night mum thinks because I drink coke when I was 5 so I cant sleep at night

I'm the only one in my family that I know who doesn't snore. My 2 older sisters I dont know they have a life of their own. (Good luck being mums )
Last edited: 31st March 2011 07:25 by uni2123

Join me in
Mangable's chat room

Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,