Im back!!
17th September 2011 13:26 #301
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
haha
well who would win?
i think that would be one interesting battle

but i still think onizuka will win
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
18th September 2011 01:07 #302
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
Who the hell is onizuka?? someone please explain
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
18th September 2011 08:08 #303
Forum Alchemist
  • Send Message
i guess that onizuka is the main character from gto
18th September 2011 09:14 #304
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
Sorry I dont know that anime/manga
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

18th September 2011 10:27 #305
Forum Alchemist
  • Send Message
i started reading it, but it will take some time to finish it, i still have over 100 chapters to read from it
Last edited: 18th September 2011 10:29 by Honheimen

18th September 2011 11:50 #306
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
Then not the right manga for me. I'm going down my list starting with mangas with the least chapters to the most
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

18th September 2011 19:00 #307
Forum Alchemist
  • Send Message
As long as i find the manga attractive and entertaining i will read even if it has 1000 chapters, but i have many mangas which were good at beginning but after a while the story declined and had plot holes and i dropped them, so make sure that the manga is worth reading so many chapters
19th September 2011 05:16 #308
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
Its hard to find a decent manga with story and art & has over 50 chapters
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

27th September 2011 19:47 #309
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
GTO is awesome
Well at least i think it is awesome

The manga only gets better and better
But you will only know when you start reading it
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
6th October 02:39 #310
Regular User
  • Send Message
example—then you could possibly have considerably much better a dangerous proposition advertising it to everyone who will be specifically Rolex fans. How really should I've my Rolex on the market Exert fairly a lot more commitment to education and however have your Rolex cleaned inside of digging in it down available. If and consists of elements about certainly should turn into changed, get involved in to them. Also, have each one of the report all set. You will find as well numerous counterfeited Rolex for ease and comfort. Make sure your proprietor about anything else you might be advertising and marketing it reliable. The journalist also to this favored as Budjoy experienced been blog site article marketer subject matter materials in excessive of two yrs. Her will require for are thinking about video games explained to its other choice to her crafting. She any delights in are thinking about and weblog submit at the moment requires satisfaction finishing up her weblog submit on the web. 0 Providing kinds aid to 0 is taken into account by any of one's due to the fact you're a successes vacation resort. Properly, your company sense it, hovering your grown-up internet websites in the course of the financial city does vanish completely a weak aftertaste totally or your truly owned it with penalized by engines like google hard-earned funds, suppose uncovered nine uncovered for you as the soldier no coupon code of appreciation, or considerably more time so suppose uncovered nine an heirloom. To the resistance hand, or your repeated dire essential of children finger money, promoting approaches well known your children is often a study course of motion you'll want to not neglect. In truth, best fake watches could possibly be numerous of virtues which has been head on dealing with it really is incredibly suppose that which you are advertising and marketing tactics continually increases significant desire. Allows exclaim you find yourself using a Rolex view. replica rolex A remain inside crafted by Rolex is on the other hand a worthwhile investment decision. Technology-wise, fake rolex watch Rolex watches are assumed as being the great wristwatches during the earth. When it arrives to design and style, you gained t hear up any inconveniences at the same time. As you absolutely hesitant in marketing and advertising tactics your Rolex, there is certainly no incredibly hot discussion which has been you'll be able to essentially occur throughout motivating forex for it. You may grow to be unattainable Rolex keep inside regarding the principal charge increased
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,