Im back!!
10th July 2011 03:25 #241
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
Thanks guys you are the best
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
18th July 2011 18:08 #242
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
i know but thanks anyway

so what did you get for the essay?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
19th July 2011 06:39 #243
Regular User
  • Send Message
wow your still using this thread, its become a social chat thread about everything well half of the threads turn into this anyway
19th July 2011 06:50 #244
Regular User
  • Send Message
btw pirates of the carrabean 4 is bad, but yes transformers looks good but havent seen it yet, but you can't really go wrong with transformers if its done my Michael Bay
19th July 2011 07:23 #245
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
So your back? for how long??

and I want to watch transformers 3!!!! NOT FAIR!!!
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

19th July 2011 07:36 #246
Regular User
  • Send Message
haha yeap back for now, but its doesnt seem like i was the only one not going on the forums, plus im rarely on cuz i cant stand the painfully slow server, i think andy has given up on mangable.... i think it pays for itself with all the members viewing the ads, so doesnt need to be up graded in that sense
19th July 2011 07:48 #247
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
ads? what ads? I dont see any ads....

Yeah the forums are knida dead only me and some ramdom posters are keeping the forums alive
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

19th July 2011 07:56 #248
Regular User
  • Send Message
yeah well if u got ad block on ur browser then you wont see it but yeah, by people seeing the ads on the side, andy gets money for each viewer of the ads. and yeah its probably cuz of the slow server, its just painful to go on the forums let alone read manga
19th July 2011 08:02 #249
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
I didnt really mind the slow server until my dad change our internet company then it was really fast WOOT!!
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

19th July 2011 09:20 #250
Forum Alchemist
  • Send Message
Originally posted by mangalov3r
haha yeap back for now, but its doesnt seem like i was the only one not going on the forums, plus im rarely on cuz i cant stand the painfully slow server, i think andy has given up on mangable.... i think it pays for itself with all the members viewing the ads, so doesnt need to be up graded in that sense

lately the site isnt going so slow, it actually moves quite well and i dont think that andy gave up on the site and i wonder how much he could win from ads when he doesnt have any pop up ads or anything like this to give him money for every visitor and for the other few ads on which people barely click i hope that it gets enough to pay for the site
19th July 2011 14:21 #251
Regular User
  • Send Message
well apparently you dont have to click on em just load a page with em on and not having em blocked is enough for the the people that own the ads to say its been viewed by someone, well thats what i understood when i talked to andy last, and i didnt mean he has completely given up (though i guess thats exactly how it sounded) just that at the moment he's probably really busy with uni so he's leaving the site the way it is because its ok on its own, for now, till more members come etc.

And man its been ages since i last saw ya on the forums, when we're both on (using the forums recently), how ya been?
19th July 2011 15:12 #252
Forum Alchemist
  • Send Message
Originally posted by mangalov3r
well apparently you dont have to click on em just load a page with em on and not having em blocked is enough for the the people that own the ads to say its been viewed by someone, well thats what i understood when i talked to andy last, and i didnt mean he has completely given up (though i guess thats exactly how it sounded) just that at the moment he's probably really busy with uni so he's leaving the site the way it is because its ok on its own, for now, till more members come etc.

And man its been ages since i last saw ya on the forums, when we're both on (using the forums recently), how ya been?

it has really been a while since i was on this forum especially since i have entered to university now that i have this summer vacation i will stay a while around here
19th July 2011 18:59 #253
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
i don't have a problem with the server
it's pretty fast for me

@uni:what, so i am just a random poster

and hurray were all back, well at least right now
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
19th July 2011 23:17 #254
Forum Alchemist
  • Send Message
it seems that this forum will be quite lively for a while
20th July 2011 02:54 #255
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
@Jens: yep since you come on once every few days

Yay lets have a reunion party!!
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,