The Classics!
10th January 2011 05:05 #16
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
I remember Flint!! When I was a kid we used to record cartoons from 3-5 in the afternoon and now years later I found that very same tape but it disappear

Anyone remember Doraemon, the first series of pokemon and digimom?
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
10th January 2011 11:29 #17
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
i remember the first series of pokemon and digimon
but they just didnt stop making series and the story became worst with every new serie

Doraemon has never been on tv here, i have only seen it at a friend of mine (he is japanees)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
12th January 2011 00:40 #18
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
does anyone remember waking up in the weekend to watch cartoon?
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

12th January 2011 22:20 #19
The World's Greatest Exorcist
  • Send Message
Yup, good times where didnt have to stress about anything. *sigh* , i miss those times.
Last edited: 13th January 2011 22:14 by AllenWalker

14th January 2011 22:49 #20
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
thats was my whole free time

just sitting in front of the tv
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
14th January 2011 23:34 #21
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
Originally posted by AllenWalker
Yup, good times where didnt have to stress about anything. *sigh* , i miss those times.

yep gud times and now there is no point of wajing up early to watch tv because the cartoons are all crap
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

16th January 2011 03:00 #22
Regular User
  • Send Message
yeah i used to try and wake up early to watch all the good tv shows when i was 6 lol
16th January 2011 05:49 #23
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
anybody remember the looney toons?
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

1st August 2013 04:42 #24
Regular User
  • Send Message
The U.S. intelligenceMichael Kors Handbags Outlet community plans to declassify additional information about surveillance programs Michael Kors Outlet Store Onlineof the National Security Administration, possibly as soon as Tuesday,Michael Kors Bags Outlet CNN has learned.A senior U.S. official tells CNN the information includes "white papers" on surveillance programs but also previously undisclosed information aboutMichael Kors Outlet Online the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court.The official declined to be identified because the information has not been made public yet and because of theMichael Kors Outlet Store sensitive nature of the information. He would not offer further details in advance of the declassification process, which could extend into Chanel Handbagslater this week.It is unclear how the additional information would be released.This is all part of a "concerted" and "deliberate" effort to declassify additional Chanel Outlet Storeinformation in the wake of the leaks by Edward Snowden, the official said.James Clapper, the director of National Intelligence, has been trying to declassify at least some detailed case opinions by the Surveillance Court.Chanel Bags"I think there is a high likelihood of FISC opinions being declassified soon," the official said, although it does not appear the opinions themselves will be part of the upcoming declassification.
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,