What was the first Anime series you saw?
26th June 2012 06:17 #31
Regular User
  • Send Message
i don't quite remember but may be it was pokemon....
10th October 2012 10:29 #32
Regular User
  • Send Message
The first anime i watched was back when i was about 4 yr/old and I just thought they were all cartoons (meaning, single episode stories like loony tunes) which was pokemon. I had no idea what anime was until i had discovered Toonami which introduced me to 2 animes that truly showed me what anime was. Those two shows i watched when i was about 7 or 8 and they were Naruto and IGPX.

Even though i love naruto more than IGPX i still hold a place in my heart for that series since the premise was so insanely awesome that it aired on Toonami afterall. It was just about a future sport that had teams of 3 race against eachother in rollerblading mecha goin at about 200mph.
21st December 2012 02:59 #33
Regular User
  • Send Message
Inuyasha. I was over at a cousin's place and going through their tv. When I suddenly came across an Inuyasha episode. It was ep. 44 "Kaijinbo's Evil Sword". I was so fasinated that when I got home I looked it up on my computer. Before that I didn't even know things like Anime or Manga exsisted.
21st December 2012 04:15 #34
Regular User
  • Send Message
Doraemon,I look it in TV
[url]http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=%BB%FA%C6%F7%C3%A8[/url]
14th January 2013 17:44 #35
Regular User
  • Send Message
Mine was pokemone around 4 years old but I dont count it as an anime (no offence).
The first anime I watched that I knew were an anime was naruto, FMA (full metal alchemist), Black lagoon, ergo proxy or Berserk. The reason I dont know is that I whated it on tv and it all depends on what day in the week I first watched and I cant remember that, I was around 11 or 12 years old then.
Today I'm stuck with anime and manga and dont regret that I started with it
15th January 2013 15:56 #36
Regular User
  • Send Message
wow...seems like I'm a old geezer around here.

My first anime that I watched was either Goldorak (Grandizer) or Astro Boy. Followed by the ever so awesome Samurai Pizza Cats
21st January 2013 16:18 #37
Regular User
  • Send Message
I have only heard of one of these animes and that is Astro Boy and if I remember right it was the first anime ever but I can't be 100% on that. I've been thinking if I should watch it but I haven't yet but maybe in the future.
31st July 2013 09:44 #38
Regular User
  • Send Message
Mine was Special A XDD!
Watashi wa I-chan desuuu~
1st August 2013 04:34 #39
Regular User
  • Send Message
The U.S. intelligenceMichael Kors Handbags Outlet community plans to declassify additional information about surveillance programs Michael Kors Outlet Store Onlineof the National Security Administration, possibly as soon as Tuesday,Michael Kors Bags Outlet CNN has learned.A senior U.S. official tells CNN the information includes "white papers" on surveillance programs but also previously undisclosed information aboutMichael Kors Outlet Online the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court.The official declined to be identified because the information has not been made public yet and because of theMichael Kors Outlet Store sensitive nature of the information. He would not offer further details in advance of the declassification process, which could extend into Chanel Handbagslater this week.It is unclear how the additional information would be released.This is all part of a "concerted" and "deliberate" effort to declassify additional Chanel Outlet Storeinformation in the wake of the leaks by Edward Snowden, the official said.James Clapper, the director of National Intelligence, has been trying to declassify at least some detailed case opinions by the Surveillance Court.Chanel Bags"I think there is a high likelihood of FISC opinions being declassified soon," the official said, although it does not appear the opinions themselves will be part of the upcoming declassification.
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,