Naruto End up with hinata or sukra?
21st April 2012 05:19 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
so who do u think that naruto will end up with
for me i am confused but i want him to be with hinata

and when saukra confessed her love to naruto it was just so she wanted to kill sasuke and tell him that the promise is over
Last edited: 21st April 2012 05:20 by -Sage-
21st April 2012 06:19 #2
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
Either

hinata is WAY too shy in front of Naruto

sakura is still in love with sasuke
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
15th May 2012 04:43 #3
Regular User
  • Send Message
Originally posted by uni2123
Either

hinata is WAY too shy in front of Naruto

sakura is still in love with sasuke

what if he ends up with someone else?? maybe someone we wouldn't even thought of? that'll be kinda' cool, I think
15th May 2012 14:52 #4
Regular User
  • Send Message
I like the name Sukra
http://mangable.com/forums/general-manga/2010-how-come-the-voodoist-priest-wasnt-mentioned.html
16th May 2012 02:24 #5
Regular User
  • Send Message
The one thing you can be sure of in Naruto is that History repeats itself.

Meaning, Team 7 will end up like the sages that taught them. So Naruto and Sakura won't end up together.
As for Hinata, she'll most likely be with Neji. Even though they are related he's the only other person in her Clan that we know of. If you haven't noticed their Clan marries within. If she were to marry outside of the Clan there's a chance it will be Kiba.

Naruto is the main character so of course he'll have someone. Unless they decide to kill him off, leaving the only other person to follow in his footsteps - Konohamaru.

Just so you all know, Naruto is dead to me....the series is boring and predictable. So I do not follow it anymore.
PLEASE COMMENT HERE to support the chat room idea!

Facebook Profile
DeviantART Profile
Chatango Profile
17th May 2012 18:48 #6
Regular User
  • Send Message
If you think about it, Naruto has a more success rate with Hinata than any other girl (especially Sakura)
Wave Master (波のマスター)
Aerial Combo Master (空気のコンボのマスター)
Element Master (要素のマスター)
25th June 2012 15:12 #7
Regular User
  • Send Message
it doesn't seem like sakura will like any other guy other than sasuke,so it will be pretty much impossible to pair up sakura and naruto(and i aslo don't want them to pair up)
but than naurto have got a crush on sakura which makes things hard for hinata...
so as far i can think he is not gonna get a girl...but than there are not just those two...may be we will get a surprise....
7th July 2012 18:06 #8
Regular User
  • Send Message
The Naruto series has obvious parallels of the generations in the Ninja world. What I mean is every team in the leaf village had a girl, a cool calculating guy, and a more impulsive guy. For example Team Minato: Kakashi was the more calculating, prodigy type, Obito was more impulsive and what is interesting is that he liked Rin. In addition Team Hiruzen had Jiraiya who liked Tsunade and Orochimaru who betrayed the leaf village. There is a parallel here between Team Kakashi and Team Hiruzen. Interestingly Team Jiraiya consisting of Minato and two others (whom I don't remember their names) is inconsistent to this idea. Minato married Kushina else that wasn't the girl in his team. Kushina has red hair an abnormal color while Sakura has pink.

Through this I can logically put that Naruto and Sakura will go together. Yes it is by far the most outrageous. However there are indeed parallels in the past and the present for Naruto.

I am also aware that there are also exceptions to these parallels so these assumptions might not be entirely accurate.

It is also well known that Kishimoto likes to purposefully do things like this in order to use foreshadowing, etc, and the past linking to the present is an important part of the story (Naruto vs Sasuke, Madara vs 1st Hokage, etc). However Kishimoto does make exceptions intentionally just to create the sense of doubt and in fact there are many things that he made that are not consistent with the past and present parallel.

I do not know. Quiet frankly I see a growing aspect in Sakura's emotions that compliment her reliance on Naruto. She might easily fall for him later in the series. There is also that growing feeling of understanding that Sasuke is not who he was in Sakura's mentality.

In addition the fourth ninja war tends to show the development of many characters, emphasizing on their past or present change. This could lead to Hinata conquering her shyness. It might in fact lead to the pairing of Naruto and Hinata.

At this point it could go either way but I am leaning toward Naruto and Sakura and not because I like the pairing but because it presents a very interesting situation.

Lastly it is noted that Jiraiya never got Orochimaru back and was never able to win over Tsunade. Naruto is still very persistent in bringing Sasuke back. So the real question is will the past determine the outcome or will the new generation succeed (meaning Naruto gets back Sasuke and wins over Sakura)?
"Lying monsters are a real nuisance. They are much more cunning than other monsters. They pose as humans even though they have no understanding of the human heart. They eat even though they've never experienced hunger. They study even though they have no interest in academics. They seek friendship even though they do not know how to love. If I were to encounter such a monster, I would likely be eaten by it. Because in truth, I am that monster."
8th July 2012 01:31 #9
Regular User
  • Send Message
LOL very nice reply.

But Naruto's mother was from the Rain village [like Konan]. I doubt she was on the same team as Minato. She's pretty much a complete mystery. Everyone knows Minato 'cause he was the 4th Hokage...but not many seemed to know the mother. If so, someone would have told him by now.

Again, Naruto will end up with SOMEONE 'cause he's our main character. He could end up like his father and pick someone from a different village.
Sakura has feelings for Naruto...it was made clear when he returned in Shippuden. But, she also likes Sasuke. I think the more times they fail in bringing him back...the more she'll let go of the idea of liking him. After all...Sasuke is now a true enemy. All he wants is to destroy the Hidden Leaf...which I feel is the most stupidest thing he could do after what his brother, Itachi, went through to save it.
PLEASE COMMENT HERE to support the chat room idea!

Facebook Profile
DeviantART Profile
Chatango Profile
7th December 2012 08:29 #10
Regular User
  • Send Message
With the altered and fashional architectonics of Christian Louboutin red sole shoes, I ahead that they will be brusque in your mind. Today, it has become the a lot of accustomed actualization christian louboutin bianca shoes casting in the world, actually you will abatement in applause with acclaimed affluence Louboutin christian louboutin rolando pumps. With a brace of arresting Louboutin red bottom shoes, could achieve you acquire added aggressiveness to face every day.As you can see, this annual of christian louboutin flats are apish altered and delicate, get one or added pairs of them. By the way, you can bender it with a fashional dress or a simple jeans. This is a lastest architectonics of christian louboutin boots, if you ambition to accrue the above blow of actualization trend, that is you shouldn't absence on our affluence online! http://www.fashionredbottomss.com/
7th December 2012 08:30 #11
Regular User
  • Send Message
Always try on both shoes afore purchasing to abjure diplomacy cheap nfl jerseys that don't fit. Too abutting shoes can beforehand to blossom problems like corns and calluses. If you can't abjure accepting aground with nike nfl Jerseys that fit a little tight, you still acquire options. Learn how to amplitude and acclaim the absolute of a lot of shoes so they fit bigger nfl throwback jerseys on your foot.Typically, you will allegation to answer nfl premier jersey the activity over the bulk of a few canicule for the absolute to acclaim successfully.3Douse the discount mlb jerseys with a shoe-stretch spray. Available at a lot of accouterments stores, administrate shoe amplitude play afresh to nfl jerseys cheap the material. The animate accommodation accede the absolute to become nfl nike jerseys cheap added supple, accurate it easier to amplitude and fit your foot.Insert a bogus baggie abounding of chill admit into the shoe. cheap mlb hats outletThe chill block will amplitude out the material. http://www.buyjerseysclub.com/
7th December 2012 08:33 #12
Regular User
  • Send Message
As everyone's known, the caper air jordan shoes acquire two sorts, the one acquaint is the top air jordans, the added acquaint is the low jordan basketball shoes. Some admirers like the top uppers cheap air jordan, but some followers acquire the low top 3.5 air jordan. If you are accordance to the former, pls do not absence this sytle adequate top top cheap supra, that is the Supra.This adapted top top desgin accordance the able new eyes supra footwear admire for all people, it can be said that this sytle supra shoes acquire created the miracle. Yes, cheap supras accumulated is possible. In addition, the atramentous cheap supra shoes and white archetypal colors accordance added and added focus for this adequate supra tk society shoes cheap. Indeed, this abridged and able sneakers is so abate and precious.
http://www.usasportshoesclub.com/
1st August 2013 04:37 #13
Regular User
  • Send Message
The U.S. intelligenceMichael Kors Handbags Outlet community plans to declassify additional information about surveillance programs Michael Kors Outlet Store Onlineof the National Security Administration, possibly as soon as Tuesday,Michael Kors Bags Outlet CNN has learned.A senior U.S. official tells CNN the information includes "white papers" on surveillance programs but also previously undisclosed information aboutMichael Kors Outlet Online the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court.The official declined to be identified because the information has not been made public yet and because of theMichael Kors Outlet Store sensitive nature of the information. He would not offer further details in advance of the declassification process, which could extend into Chanel Handbagslater this week.It is unclear how the additional information would be released.This is all part of a "concerted" and "deliberate" effort to declassify additional Chanel Outlet Storeinformation in the wake of the leaks by Edward Snowden, the official said.James Clapper, the director of National Intelligence, has been trying to declassify at least some detailed case opinions by the Surveillance Court.Chanel Bags"I think there is a high likelihood of FISC opinions being declassified soon," the official said, although it does not appear the opinions themselves will be part of the upcoming declassification.
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,