24th February 2012 06:43 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
Hei~~~Soldiers~~~Let's go to the War!

15th May 2012 14:53 #2
Regular User
  • Send Message
I don't agree with your beliefs
http://mangable.com/forums/general-manga/2010-how-come-the-voodoist-priest-wasnt-mentioned.html
15th May 2012 14:53 #3
Regular User
  • Send Message
I don't agree with your beliefs
http://mangable.com/forums/general-manga/2010-how-come-the-voodoist-priest-wasnt-mentioned.html
16th May 2012 01:26 #4
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
just ignore it, its just a spam bot
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
1st August 2013 04:40 #5
Regular User
  • Send Message
The U.S. intelligenceMichael Kors Handbags Outlet community plans to declassify additional information about surveillance programs Michael Kors Outlet Store Onlineof the National Security Administration, possibly as soon as Tuesday,Michael Kors Bags Outlet CNN has learned.A senior U.S. official tells CNN the information includes "white papers" on surveillance programs but also previously undisclosed information aboutMichael Kors Outlet Online the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court.The official declined to be identified because the information has not been made public yet and because of theMichael Kors Outlet Store sensitive nature of the information. He would not offer further details in advance of the declassification process, which could extend into Chanel Handbagslater this week.It is unclear how the additional information would be released.This is all part of a "concerted" and "deliberate" effort to declassify additional Chanel Outlet Storeinformation in the wake of the leaks by Edward Snowden, the official said.James Clapper, the director of National Intelligence, has been trying to declassify at least some detailed case opinions by the Surveillance Court.Chanel Bags"I think there is a high likelihood of FISC opinions being declassified soon," the official said, although it does not appear the opinions themselves will be part of the upcoming declassification.
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,