if you are given a chance to make an anime, what makes it different?
22nd June 2010 09:15 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
a horor one...
♥Kairi♥the♥Red♥Hair♥
23rd June 2010 16:24 #2
Mangable OG
  • Send Message
If I where to makea n anime, I'd use Boondocks style action scenes and angles. It'd HAVE to be comedy, and the reason it'll be different is because it'll be colaboritive effort with a grou of my friends :D
It's the Lambizzle, yo.

Moo ^.^
2nd August 2010 22:41 #3
Regular User
  • Send Message
Originally posted by KatekyoHitmanReborn
If I where to makea n anime, I'd use Boondocks style action scenes and angles. It'd HAVE to be comedy, and the reason it'll be different is because it'll be colaboritive effort with a grou of my friends :D

I agree with the action sequences, similar to samurai champloo or afro samurai. Vivid and fluid. But my manga would be fantasy. It would be based with real situations where it is not all of a sudden someone finds out they have a secret power in the middle of battle or something like that. That drives me nuts, even though I have to say I am a fan of that sometimes. I know, I am my own enigma.
ME LIKE MANGA
14th August 2010 22:27 #4
Regular User
  • Send Message
I'd want something somewhat dark, with a lotta action sequences. It might have some supernatural stuff, ecchi lol, and with a sprinkle of mystery and sci fi (? idk...)
"While the Demons cried out in fear, the Angels sang their foreboding song, for verily the Lord had given his vengeance a human form..." 凸(◣_◢)凸
15th August 2010 08:13 #5
Regular User
  • Send Message
To put it simply, I would like some conspiracy build up where one small thing snowballs into a life and death situation where its literally one man against the world. The steps taken to get to that point would also be interesting, which is why that would be a show I could get behind. Of course, all withstanding, that the premise s good.
" Take small steps, for it is better to walk tall and arrive late than to stumble, fall and never get up"

" Life is only a mirage in which we can hide our pain, death gives us much more than we can know"

" If life is my elixer, I believe love must well be my own poison."
16th August 2010 19:36 #6
Regular User
  • Send Message
mines would be about ronald and the other character chubby, clogged arteries,diabetes, heart disease, and high Blood Pressure .it would be called mcdonalds.
19th August 2010 22:59 #7
Regular User
  • Send Message
I'd make mine fantasy, with epic fighting scenes, a good storyline, and very real characters, and it'd be kinda Tolkien-ish or C.S.Lewis-ish.
1st August 2013 04:43 #8
Regular User
  • Send Message
The U.S. intelligenceMichael Kors Handbags Outlet community plans to declassify additional information about surveillance programs Michael Kors Outlet Store Onlineof the National Security Administration, possibly as soon as Tuesday,Michael Kors Bags Outlet CNN has learned.A senior U.S. official tells CNN the information includes "white papers" on surveillance programs but also previously undisclosed information aboutMichael Kors Outlet Online the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court.The official declined to be identified because the information has not been made public yet and because of theMichael Kors Outlet Store sensitive nature of the information. He would not offer further details in advance of the declassification process, which could extend into Chanel Handbagslater this week.It is unclear how the additional information would be released.This is all part of a "concerted" and "deliberate" effort to declassify additional Chanel Outlet Storeinformation in the wake of the leaks by Edward Snowden, the official said.James Clapper, the director of National Intelligence, has been trying to declassify at least some detailed case opinions by the Surveillance Court.Chanel Bags"I think there is a high likelihood of FISC opinions being declassified soon," the official said, although it does not appear the opinions themselves will be part of the upcoming declassification.
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,