Anime/Manga Genres That can be Appiled to real life
19th October 2011 00:38 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
Me and me Best friend on facebook are having a Debate on the Anime/Manga Genres that can be applied to real life why because we wanted to see the different opinions on many topics like Gender bender anime, Yaoi and Yuri animes Mangas that contain incest.Here is the Post my friend put up on his facebook page. Sorry if this topic is in the wrong part of the forum.

"this note is open to anyone and everyone. but this is gonna discuss views on these various anime/manga genres that can apply to real life (some are more taboo than others). the topics are:

yuri (lesbians)

yaoi (the male version of yuri)

gender bender (sex change like male becoming female or vice versa)

lolicon (this is a really big one as it invovles underage girls)

shotacon (the male version of lolicon)

and this is just some of the darker sides of anime/manga. this stuff (and some i may have missed) is what i called to attention to see others opinions. keep in mind that i want honest opinions and for the love of freaking god, explain yourselves. and please don't be to judgemental , this is meant to be a debate, not a blasting or flamming or something that turns into jerry springer"

My personal views are this

Yuri(Romantic and Very Erotic): I guess you can say these are the type of mangas that can be expressed in many different points of view as for me I love Yuri mangas because it shows a type of romance that most people call romantic and very sensual.

Yaoi(Romantic and Very Erotic):Yaoi Manga is the same as yuri manga's because it gives you a different view of romance. I do like to read Yaoi mangas because I am very open and yaoi manga tends to be the type of manga as well as yuri that has a very deep plot and storyline to them.

Gender Bender(Very Romantic and Very Erotic): Now gender bender manga is the type of manga that you can either like or dislike why because gender bender manga deals with transgender from Male to Female or Female to Male. I truly Love Gender bender manga because when I read them I can connect to the characters. My favortie types of Gender bender Mangas are MTF or Male to Female manga's.

Lolicon/Shotacon(Depends of one opinion): I guess you can say my view on this topic is mixed because it the one type of manga that can sometimes be consider taboo.

Well I hope everyone has a nice debate be respectful. ~Bows~ Thank you kindly for those who do join the debate.
19th October 2011 13:02 #2
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
I guess you can add romance and slice of life to your list. I just read a manga that has a sweet romanic plot summary, but tragedy struck and I was crying by the three chapter.

Lets face it, it's bound to happen in real life, you fall in love with someone that you are going to spend your life with but a fatal accident occors and you are left heartbreak for a very long time either someone saves you or your heart can never recover what was lost.
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
20th October 2011 11:30 #3
not you
  • Send Message
The age of yuri, yaoi, loli, shota, and whatever-dere's are over. Traps are taking over the scene.
Don't hate me

~meh

hey look gaiz, i can triforce

▲ ▲
7th December 2012 08:36 #4
Regular User
  • Send Message
With the altered and fashional architectonics of Christian Louboutin red sole shoes, I ahead that they will be brusque in your mind. Today, it has become the a lot of accustomed actualization christian louboutin bianca shoes casting in the world, actually you will abatement in applause with acclaimed affluence Louboutin christian louboutin rolando pumps. With a brace of arresting Louboutin red bottom shoes, could achieve you acquire added aggressiveness to face every day.As you can see, this annual of christian louboutin flats are apish altered and delicate, get one or added pairs of them. By the way, you can bender it with a fashional dress or a simple jeans. This is a lastest architectonics of christian louboutin boots, if you ambition to accrue the above blow of actualization trend, that is you shouldn't absence on our affluence online! http://www.fashionredbottomss.com/
7th December 2012 08:38 #5
Regular User
  • Send Message
Always try on both shoes afore purchasing to abjure diplomacy cheap nfl jerseys that don't fit. Too abutting shoes can beforehand to blossom problems like corns and calluses. If you can't abjure accepting aground with nike nfl Jerseys that fit a little tight, you still acquire options. Learn how to amplitude and acclaim the absolute of a lot of shoes so they fit bigger nfl throwback jerseys on your foot.Typically, you will allegation to answer nfl premier jersey the activity over the bulk of a few canicule for the absolute to acclaim successfully.3Douse the discount mlb jerseys with a shoe-stretch spray. Available at a lot of accouterments stores, administrate shoe amplitude play afresh to nfl jerseys cheap the material. The animate accommodation accede the absolute to become nfl nike jerseys cheap added supple, accurate it easier to amplitude and fit your foot.Insert a bogus baggie abounding of chill admit into the shoe. cheap mlb hats outletThe chill block will amplitude out the material. http://www.buyjerseysclub.com/
7th December 2012 08:40 #6
Regular User
  • Send Message
As everyone's known, the caper air jordan shoes acquire two sorts, the one acquaint is the top air jordans, the added acquaint is the low jordan basketball shoes. Some admirers like the top uppers cheap air jordan, but some followers acquire the low top 3.5 air jordan. If you are accordance to the former, pls do not absence this sytle adequate top top cheap supra, that is the Supra.This adapted top top desgin accordance the able new eyes supra footwear admire for all people, it can be said that this sytle supra shoes acquire created the miracle. Yes, cheap supras accumulated is possible. In addition, the atramentous cheap supra shoes and white archetypal colors accordance added and added focus for this adequate supra tk society shoes cheap. Indeed, this abridged and able sneakers is so abate and precious.
http://www.usasportshoesclub.com/
1st August 2013 04:37 #7
Regular User
  • Send Message
The U.S. intelligenceMichael Kors Handbags Outlet community plans to declassify additional information about surveillance programs Michael Kors Outlet Store Onlineof the National Security Administration, possibly as soon as Tuesday,Michael Kors Bags Outlet CNN has learned.A senior U.S. official tells CNN the information includes "white papers" on surveillance programs but also previously undisclosed information aboutMichael Kors Outlet Online the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court.The official declined to be identified because the information has not been made public yet and because of theMichael Kors Outlet Store sensitive nature of the information. He would not offer further details in advance of the declassification process, which could extend into Chanel Handbagslater this week.It is unclear how the additional information would be released.This is all part of a "concerted" and "deliberate" effort to declassify additional Chanel Outlet Storeinformation in the wake of the leaks by Edward Snowden, the official said.James Clapper, the director of National Intelligence, has been trying to declassify at least some detailed case opinions by the Surveillance Court.Chanel Bags"I think there is a high likelihood of FISC opinions being declassified soon," the official said, although it does not appear the opinions themselves will be part of the upcoming declassification.
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,