Fall Season?
26th September 2011 11:02 #1
not you
  • Send Message
whats everyone going to watch/follow for this upcomming season?

for me its:
fate/zero
kyoukai senjou no horizon
Guilty Crown (ooohhh yess)
boku wa tomadachi sukunai
mirai nikki
Dead man wonderland OAD
Infinite Stratos OVA
Mardock Scramble: the second combustion

maybe:
Gundam Age
persona 4
un-go
mirai nikki
C Cube
Code geass OVA (i think its comming out)
Tekken: blood vengeance

Thats for me, whatabout you?
Don't hate me

~meh

hey look gaiz, i can triforce

▲ ▲
26th September 2011 12:44 #2
Regular User
  • Send Message
i don't know??
You should recommend some stuff
I think I am a little crazy
27th September 2011 04:45 #3
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
What does OAD stands for??

The anime I'm looking for is
Fate/Zreo
Mirai nikki
Guiloty Clown

Maybe
Last Exile - Fam, The Silver Wind
Person 4
Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon

And is New Prince of Tennis coming out this season or is it next year?
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
27th September 2011 10:20 #4
not you
  • Send Message
"Original Animation DVD", a term used for anime series released first onto DVD, see Original video animation"

~wikipedia
Don't hate me

~meh

▲ ▲
5th October 2011 13:19 #5
not you
  • Send Message
lets see... so far, i've checked about 5 of the new season anime:

kyoukai senjou no horizon
boku wa tomodachi ga sukunai
c3
busou shinki
Chihayafuru

3 of these weren't on my original list but i got bored waiting for the rest of them to come out.

Kyoukai senjou no horizon
when i first watched this, i thought it there would be a more serious tone to the series. however, when i watched the first episode, the character's personalities and art style really threw me off. There's a incubus that sort of looks naked, a bunch of boobies, a dango sort of looking thing, and one of those classic idiotic aloof male protagonists. maybe this series will be like gurren lagann (after ep 6 or 7 things got more serious) still dont have much of an idea of what the plot is but yerr. i'll watch it for a few more episodes and see whether i want to keep it or drop it.

boku wa tomadachi ga sukunai
I was only able to watch the OAD for this but from what i've seen so far i like. The plot is these 2 people start a club for making friends and learning social skills. the club is filled with a bunch of odd balls. looks to me like a regular harem anime but i am still interested in watching (cause the ending of the OAD made me smile) i have a feeling that i am going to watch this to the end but you never know.

c3
This anime is suuper cliche... random girl pops up in the middle of the night in MC's house and call's the MC a pervert... then they start living together... it's pretty funny though. Watching Fear go overboard cleaning the house was hilarious. i only wish that they didn't make the characters look so young.

Busou shinki
This reminded me of infinite stratos except the people fighting can fit in the palm of my hand. also reminded me of pokemon because the MC wants to be a shinki master or something. The combat scenes wern't half bad but watching tiny loli action figures fight isn't my thing. this doesn't seem too bad but i wont be watching it unless it gets better later on.

Chihayafuru
This is my favorite so far. plot is about a girl in highschool who starts a karuta club in highschool. the first episode was mostly about how she got into karuta. I dont really know how to explain it but i really like this show. The animations are pretty nice, the story is pretty original, i really like the MC, and a whole host of other things.
The Studio that is working on this also worked on kaiji, redline, beck TMCS, summer wars, and even did a bit of work for maplestory (one of the MMO's i play) i am really glad i chose to pick up this series cause i really love it.

Hopefully, time will flow by faster and the other series will come out. sooo loooooooong. oh, i also have fate/zero but i am trying to finish up fate/stay night before i start so i dont spoil anything for myself. The fate/stay anime is pretty good but i heard the visual novel is tons better. i dont have the time to read it though so im just watching the anime haha
Don't hate me

~meh

▲ ▲
23rd October 2011 15:47 #6
Regular User
  • Send Message
ive been keen for awhile to watch the new anime kyoukai senjou no horizon, haven't downloaded any of the eps yet cuz of my internet but will do when it refreshes.
24th October 2011 05:09 #7
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
^ That is the some problem as me expect I got a lot more anime to download. Persona Trinity Soul, Persona 4, Shakugan no Shana (all three seasons), Spice and Wolf (both seasons), Fate Zero, Guilty Crown, Nartuo Shippudden, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Hunter X Hunter and Mirai Nikki

I think thats my list
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

24th October 2011 08:17 #8
Regular User
  • Send Message
i see you have no problem with your internet quoter hahaha, also i also want to watch/download C3 and boku wa tomadachi ga sukunai also well as kyoukai senjou no horizon i looked em all up before the new anime season and thought they'd be a good watch haha, also seems like they're good from IAmPanda's post and i'll check out Chihayafuru cuz IAmPanda has it for his favourite new anime at the moment.
26th October 2011 07:22 #9
not you
  • Send Message
heres a few more that i've checked out.

Guilty Crown.
I think this one is an awesome series. The MC's power (Mark of kings) is a really interesting one. plus, his fighting style reminded me kind of sora's battle modes in kingdom hearts. I think its only the MC that is the weak point in the series. The way he is afraid to seize the moment is too cliche. There is mecha in it but the series isn't dedicated to that genre. I also really like the music (inori's voice is <33) Definately going to continue watching this one.

Mirai Nikki
This one i like as much as i like chihayafuru. I have never read the manga but when i watched the first episode, It drew me right in. Some people might not like it because of the yandere but she is vital to the plot. Too bad yukkio is freaked out by her though haha. It's funny though because it seems that every other character except yukkio is insane. Also, watch the first episode past the credits because the extra clip is hilarious. Deff. going to continue following this too.

Last exile: Fam, the silver wing
Moe Steam punk? Plot is okay i think CG was pretty great though. also, watching all the airships was pretty cool. Not too attracted to some of the character designs though. This series isn't booring but i'm not going to follow it anymore. Its worth giving a shot though.

Follow up on c3.
When i first watched this, i thought it was going to be a loli harem comedy-romance type of thing. when i got to the 3rd episode my opinion did a complete 180. If you liked Higurashi no when they cry then you might like this.

Ben-Tou!
God i love this series. its something you watch when you just want to relax and have a good laugh. really really love the characters in this one. Plot is Unique (fighting over bento? lol) Animation is well done and I really like the Sound tracks for this.

So the series for sure i am following this season are:
Ben-tou!
chihayafuru
Guilty Crown
Mirrai Nikki

For the others i'll watch a few more episodes before deciding whether i want to drop them or not. (can't follow them all at the same time)
Don't hate me

~meh

▲ ▲
18th November 2011 15:30 #10
Regular User
  • Send Message
Fate/Zero - Fate/stay night is the best (Or competing for the best) anime I've seen, and this is proving to be great too.
Guilty Crown - Very interesting and unique so far.
Mirrai Nikki - I read the manga. :P So I probably wont watch it.
19th November 2011 01:59 #11
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
Has anyone seen the list for the next season yet?

I heard Black Rock Shooter and The New Prince Of Tennis are on there

This is my current list of anime to download. Bleach, Naruto Shippuuden, Fairy Tail, Guilty Crown, Hunter x Hunter, Fate/ Zero, Mirai Nikki, Persona 4, Persona Trinity Soul, Prince of Tennis, Spice and wolf 2, Shakugan no Shana 2 & 3 and I think I got someone to get Gintama for me.....lol...
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

19th November 2011 10:05 #12
Regular User
  • Send Message
Hope for a Spice and Wolf 3 with me :P
1st August 2013 04:40 #13
Regular User
  • Send Message
The U.S. intelligenceMichael Kors Handbags Outlet community plans to declassify additional information about surveillance programs Michael Kors Outlet Store Onlineof the National Security Administration, possibly as soon as Tuesday,Michael Kors Bags Outlet CNN has learned.A senior U.S. official tells CNN the information includes "white papers" on surveillance programs but also previously undisclosed information aboutMichael Kors Outlet Online the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court.The official declined to be identified because the information has not been made public yet and because of theMichael Kors Outlet Store sensitive nature of the information. He would not offer further details in advance of the declassification process, which could extend into Chanel Handbagslater this week.It is unclear how the additional information would be released.This is all part of a "concerted" and "deliberate" effort to declassify additional Chanel Outlet Storeinformation in the wake of the leaks by Edward Snowden, the official said.James Clapper, the director of National Intelligence, has been trying to declassify at least some detailed case opinions by the Surveillance Court.Chanel Bags"I think there is a high likelihood of FISC opinions being declassified soon," the official said, although it does not appear the opinions themselves will be part of the upcoming declassification.
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,