Trigun ending?...
15th July 2011 08:59 #1
not you
  • Send Message
i'm sorry but i have to say im really disappointed by the ending. nothing really happened. vash and knives fought knives got knocked out the problem wasn't solved the series ends. i hate it when anime or manga's do that... a bunch of people yelling at each other then suddenly the problem is solved magically. for all we know, when vash got back to town knives woke up, killed everyone, then vash is back to step 1...
Don't hate me

~meh

hey look gaiz, i can triforce

▲ ▲
18th July 2011 18:12 #2
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
sorry i don't know Trigun

but i hate those endings
it's like they wanted to make season 2 but don't have enough money so they quit at a stupid moment and fix everything at once
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
19th July 2011 07:20 #3
Regular User
  • Send Message
yeah its so disappointing especially if its a good series, and its being cut so they rush the ending, leaving loads of questions and ending half heartedly
22nd July 2011 11:32 #4
not you
  • Send Message
whoever wrote the script tried to hard to make it "deep"
Don't hate me

~meh

▲ ▲
9th August 2011 15:15 #5
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
Woah woah woah. did we see the same thing? The whole thing was basically leading up to a confrontation of vash and knives. vash wins the epic duel by realizing that he could live by his own rules instead of rems rule, (rem allowed no killing at all thinking everyone could be saved or something) Vash finally decided that some people just had to be taken care of. He killed his vile, evil, wicked nasty bro and brought his body into town to give him burial or something.
I don't know anymore, I have to go watch it again.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2 A quality or action characterized or caused by madness.
11th August 2011 12:27 #6
not you
  • Send Message
The scene shows vash pointing the gun at him and you hear the sound of a gunshot then it shows the well spouting water... after that, it shows knives with all the bandages on him (vash didn't kill him) infact, i think the only person he did kill in the entire series was that blue haired guy.
Don't hate me

~meh

▲ ▲
21st October 2011 04:38 #7
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
Dang! I guess it's one of those times where your memories are just so old that they get all moldy and crunchy and mixed up and turned to relish. (I am talking about myself here)

I still have not re-watched the whole thing yet even though it's been months since i said I was going to lawl.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2 A quality or action characterized or caused by madness.
19th February 2012 01:07 #8
Regular User
  • Send Message
Lagato Blue-Summers is the only one Vash ever killed, but its not like he didn't finish things, He had the choice to kill Knives but instead chose to keep watch over him and try to change his brothers ways. I personally was less disappointed with this ending then with most other series.
1st August 2013 04:40 #9
Regular User
  • Send Message
The U.S. intelligenceMichael Kors Handbags Outlet community plans to declassify additional information about surveillance programs Michael Kors Outlet Store Onlineof the National Security Administration, possibly as soon as Tuesday,Michael Kors Bags Outlet CNN has learned.A senior U.S. official tells CNN the information includes "white papers" on surveillance programs but also previously undisclosed information aboutMichael Kors Outlet Online the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court.The official declined to be identified because the information has not been made public yet and because of theMichael Kors Outlet Store sensitive nature of the information. He would not offer further details in advance of the declassification process, which could extend into Chanel Handbagslater this week.It is unclear how the additional information would be released.This is all part of a "concerted" and "deliberate" effort to declassify additional Chanel Outlet Storeinformation in the wake of the leaks by Edward Snowden, the official said.James Clapper, the director of National Intelligence, has been trying to declassify at least some detailed case opinions by the Surveillance Court.Chanel Bags"I think there is a high likelihood of FISC opinions being declassified soon," the official said, although it does not appear the opinions themselves will be part of the upcoming declassification.
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,