Gundam fans look here!!
18th March 2012 15:29 #16
Regular User
  • Send Message
The only gundam series I watched before is Gundam Seed and GS Destiny.. totally love them both,... though I'm more biased to Gundam Seed coz I don't like Shin in Destiny.

but I did watched the other Gundams trailer and heard of 'em from my cousin. So I kinda' agree that Kira has the most skill out of all the other pilot..
But then again, even in GS, they already show that advance model do make a different. So, I assume he would lost. Though maybe that 00 or wing zero custom might get their model wrecked very badly in the process.

My goal is to watch all Gundam series^^ heh heh
27th March 2012 12:57 #17
not you
  • Send Message
Yesssss another shin hater. KIRA IS GOD
Don't hate me

~meh

hey look gaiz, i can triforce

▲ ▲
11th April 2012 15:41 #18
Regular User
  • Send Message
Shin hater? So there's actually a lot of people who hates Shin?
23rd April 2012 11:32 #19
not you
  • Send Message
I dunno.. Shin just irritates the crap out of me... His naivety and cockyness
Don't hate me

~meh

▲ ▲
23rd April 2012 11:36 #20
not you
  • Send Message
Oh, watching gundam unicorn now... Can someone tell me when gundam got addicted to using glitter in their series?
Don't hate me

~meh

▲ ▲
24th April 2012 19:52 #21
Regular User
  • Send Message
Shin sucks hard! from start to finish i hated his guts. KIRA is GOD!!!!

too much glitter started on seed and above... i think cause i dont remember too much glitter on "Turn A"
if your planning on watching other titles, heres a couple of list on "TV series only"
MSG - first gundam series. its your standard gundam series, which is good. RX-78 still kicks ass
MSZetaG - same standard. with better designed gundams
MSZZG (sequel to Zeta) but with new hero
SDG (super deformed) - made for children, as its SD (big head small body) with funny stories.
MSVictoryG - standard
MFGG (mobile fighter) - a very shounen gundam, its a tournament fighter with LOTS i mean LOTS of gundams. Nastasha is super hot by the way. so is Noble Gundam (yup! theres a very feminine gundam here)
MSGW - oh yeah! i love this one with very memorable gundams (also in endless waltz)
After War Gundam-X - standard
Turn A Gundam - it gets weird and different than the other series, but still a good series.
Seed -you already know this one
SDGF - well... dont bother on this one, for a kid's show, this one rather lamer than the 1st SD
Seed Destiny - yup! already seen this... DIE SHIN!!!!
MSG00 - its pretty good, a better upgrade in animation and less flashy.
*MSGUnicorn (its just an OVA) - but still good mentioning it.
MSG Age - well... im not liking it. character design is kinda childish than normal. but gundam designs are always cool! the story is pretty standard.
Hate me if you can! MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!! just kidding!... seriously, im practically unhateable... i think... ummmmmm... what?
24th April 2012 19:59 #22
Regular User
  • Send Message
i recommend seeing the list on other sites, since i only put the TV series. in case you might miss an ova.

also, try watching Macross series. not much activity recently but still a great series with very memorable songs.
Hate me if you can! MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!! just kidding!... seriously, im practically unhateable... i think... ummmmmm... what?
24th April 2012 22:03 #23
not you
  • Send Message
Oh, i always wanted to start on macross. Ill start on it after i'm done with gundam, about halfway through the franchise right now. If you like mecha you might like the evangelion rebuilds. They're slightly different from the original series and a whole lot shorter but i was still jumping around while watching it.

Also, for you muvluv fans, muvluv total eclipse set to be released in summer and i have high hopes hehe
Don't hate me

~meh

▲ ▲
24th April 2012 22:21 #24
not you
  • Send Message
Also, I LOVE the Macross songs. The bassist I idolize covered 2 of them and holycrap they are awesome.
Don't hate me

~meh

▲ ▲
17th May 2012 21:15 #25
Regular User
  • Send Message
Has anyone played Dynasty Warriors 3 Gundam? All the previous gundam pilots (like Setsuna and Kira can be played as throughout gameplay.
Wave Master (波のマスター)
Aerial Combo Master (空気のコンボのマスター)
Element Master (要素のマスター)
11th June 2012 09:53 #26
not you
  • Send Message
Ah, i haven't tried console gaming in a while... i would like to try it though

For any of you mecha fans, Muvluv Total eclipse comming out soon i'm really excited about it. The combat style really reminds me of armoured core.
Don't hate me

~meh

▲ ▲
12th December 2012 09:32 #27
Regular User
  • Send Message
Have very a awfully tough Account: Essential of most Coach Factory Outlet jialejiale is to construct someone really tough security countersign and use it just for your Coach Factory own e-mail checking account. Was Compost bin stuffed powering their mission document? It's doable that it is the recent Coach Factory Online terrorist breach, click these folks tough throughout the purse.Prada Outlet Thinking of on associate region Coach Factory of lower or increased? If for instance the native residents tend to be cooked, you definitely can just do fine,Nike Air Jordan Louis Vuitton Canada eleven if you simply sell company sneakers for the equivalent expense discount rates.In which Louis Vuitton set out as long on attempt to jest at and verify people ways primarily based upon 'other evidence' given. As is additionally helpful and comfortable Louis Vuitton UK that they definitely need to be used for all celebration higher than and on the far side formal a personality's. Have a really dried Louis Vuitton Outlet material and conjointly papers to soak up your water and in addition dry trying in fact,Cheap Coach luggage associated be able to build an application mink hydrocarbon into the textile covering.
1st August 2013 04:35 #28
Regular User
  • Send Message
The U.S. intelligenceMichael Kors Handbags Outlet community plans to declassify additional information about surveillance programs Michael Kors Outlet Store Onlineof the National Security Administration, possibly as soon as Tuesday,Michael Kors Bags Outlet CNN has learned.A senior U.S. official tells CNN the information includes "white papers" on surveillance programs but also previously undisclosed information aboutMichael Kors Outlet Online the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court.The official declined to be identified because the information has not been made public yet and because of theMichael Kors Outlet Store sensitive nature of the information. He would not offer further details in advance of the declassification process, which could extend into Chanel Handbagslater this week.It is unclear how the additional information would be released.This is all part of a "concerted" and "deliberate" effort to declassify additional Chanel Outlet Storeinformation in the wake of the leaks by Edward Snowden, the official said.James Clapper, the director of National Intelligence, has been trying to declassify at least some detailed case opinions by the Surveillance Court.Chanel Bags"I think there is a high likelihood of FISC opinions being declassified soon," the official said, although it does not appear the opinions themselves will be part of the upcoming declassification.
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,