what are some good hayao miyazaki movies?
26th March 2011 21:41 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
So I already saw Howls Moving Castle, Nasicaa of the Valley of the Wind, Princess Mononoke, and I'm currently watching Ponyo. Does anybody know some more good movies by hayao miyazaki?

thx >.<
27th March 2011 09:10 #2
Regular User
  • Send Message
Oh, how about Kiki's Delivery Service? It sounds lame, but its really cute! Let's see what else there is... I have all of them, so...
Oh! You have to see Spirited Away! Its like THE best Miyazaki film yet! It's closer to Princess Mononoke then the other films are.
Lets see... Porco Rosso, My Neighbor Totoro, The Cat Returns, and Whisper of the Heart. Of all the ones I've told you, my personal recommendations are Kiki's Delivery Service and Spirited Away.
By the way, I haven't seen you before. I'm new here... kind of. I still have noob moments, so I guess I still am new here. Anyway, it's nice to meet you. I'm Rika.
I am a Nobody who appears as everybody when somebody speaks my name.
Call my name.
Pull me out of the darkness.
Forget my face.
Let me sink into the light of laughter.
31st March 2011 20:22 #3
Regular User
  • Send Message
My favourite is Pom Poko also try Grafe if The Fireflies and My Neighbour Totoro
3rd May 2011 18:30 #4
Regular User
  • Send Message
HOWARDS MOVING CASTLE...............the best he's done! ohh you've seen it then, spirited away
1st August 2013 04:43 #5
Regular User
  • Send Message
The U.S. intelligenceMichael Kors Handbags Outlet community plans to declassify additional information about surveillance programs Michael Kors Outlet Store Onlineof the National Security Administration, possibly as soon as Tuesday,Michael Kors Bags Outlet CNN has learned.A senior U.S. official tells CNN the information includes "white papers" on surveillance programs but also previously undisclosed information aboutMichael Kors Outlet Online the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court.The official declined to be identified because the information has not been made public yet and because of theMichael Kors Outlet Store sensitive nature of the information. He would not offer further details in advance of the declassification process, which could extend into Chanel Handbagslater this week.It is unclear how the additional information would be released.This is all part of a "concerted" and "deliberate" effort to declassify additional Chanel Outlet Storeinformation in the wake of the leaks by Edward Snowden, the official said.James Clapper, the director of National Intelligence, has been trying to declassify at least some detailed case opinions by the Surveillance Court.Chanel Bags"I think there is a high likelihood of FISC opinions being declassified soon," the official said, although it does not appear the opinions themselves will be part of the upcoming declassification.
9th August 2013 10:38 #6
Regular User
  • Send Message
News said that some players Aion Gold kill player-summoned pets in the Scorched Chapel to get a large amount of experience quickly. It is illegal profit by exploiting the bug. And Blizzard also said they will publish a hotfix to fix this bug in the near future. Of course the accounts will be penalized. In fact, you need not to do risky things like that. Now we’ll show you some efficient ways to grant experience.

Massacre. A system of to Aion Gold gain experience efficiently. Players can get additional experience bonus with continuous killing monsters. That is what we call Massacre. The experience of each monster killing is still the same as before, but the more monsters you kill within a short time, the more experience you’ll get. The players will see the text message on-screen usually after 5 monsters killed continuously. There are reports said that the reduction formula between them are as below. Maybe it’s not accurate but you can take it as a reference to think about how to kill more monsters.
6th November 2013 01:49 #7
Regular User
  • Send Message
Medical professionals sooner or latercheap beats by dre uncovered about three separate navicular bone bruises that primarily were all around his or her kneecap, and also Wade says other parts and even solution offers principally cheap beats headphoneaddressed the condition.From a technical perspective, high temperatures are generally listing Sort, LeBron James as well as Chris Bosh as routine. Go as well as Harry were being some of the participants Bes Solo HDon the Heating center Thurs . doing exercises and remedies. The c's was basically generally out of and also heat teacher Erik Spoelstra just isn't supposed to cheap nike freego over a group to your Celtics gaming till the completion of Miami's shootaround perform Fri morning.Adam is actually worried by a ideal hamstring kind who has possessed your man sidelined during several of Miami'snike free run history half-dozen computer games. Bosh provides have missed Miami'snike free 3.0 v 4 carry on three or more online games, a particular by using a blister leg and many people by using flu virus and even frosty indicators.Whatever the warmth turn out performing, Friday's gameplay when it comes to Las vegas nike roshe runwill probably be without a minimum of quite a few celeb electric power. The Celtics propose to play the game without the need of Paul Pierce together with Kevin Nike Huarache Free RunGarnett, both of to whom are coping with allowed to remain rearfoot muscle soreness.
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,