gundam 00
20th March 2011 01:23 #1
not you
  • Send Message
i am a huge gundam fan but i have never watched gundam 00 yet. im planning on starting it soon but i was just wondering how it was compared to gundam wing, gundam seed, and GSD. could someone please rate it for me? danke
Don't hate me

~meh

hey look gaiz, i can triforce

▲ ▲
20th March 2011 20:25 #2
Regular User
  • Send Message
In my humble opinion, I thought it was awesome and i'd give it a solid 9/10. The plot structure was somewhat similar to Gundam Wing, which I believe is a good thing. The characters are a huge improvement from Seed and Destiny and the action sequences (and the mobile suits) are kick ass too. Honestly, I am also a huge gundam fan and I have to admit that Gundam 00 was my favorite series so far. The soundtrack was pretty good as was the animation. I suspect you have heard of the movie, which was received with mixed reactions, some thought it was good and a fitting end to the series while others (like myself) disliked it due to the plot, action sequences an other such reasons. That's all that I can think to say for now, I guess I'll probably add more later.
"While the Demons cried out in fear, the Angels sang their foreboding song, for verily the Lord had given his vengeance a human form..." 凸(◣_◢)凸
21st March 2011 10:02 #3
not you
  • Send Message
danke danke
Don't hate me

~meh

hey look gaiz, i can triforce

▲ ▲
1st August 2013 04:42 #4
Regular User
  • Send Message
The U.S. intelligenceMichael Kors Handbags Outlet community plans to declassify additional information about surveillance programs Michael Kors Outlet Store Onlineof the National Security Administration, possibly as soon as Tuesday,Michael Kors Bags Outlet CNN has learned.A senior U.S. official tells CNN the information includes "white papers" on surveillance programs but also previously undisclosed information aboutMichael Kors Outlet Online the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court.The official declined to be identified because the information has not been made public yet and because of theMichael Kors Outlet Store sensitive nature of the information. He would not offer further details in advance of the declassification process, which could extend into Chanel Handbagslater this week.It is unclear how the additional information would be released.This is all part of a "concerted" and "deliberate" effort to declassify additional Chanel Outlet Storeinformation in the wake of the leaks by Edward Snowden, the official said.James Clapper, the director of National Intelligence, has been trying to declassify at least some detailed case opinions by the Surveillance Court.Chanel Bags"I think there is a high likelihood of FISC opinions being declassified soon," the official said, although it does not appear the opinions themselves will be part of the upcoming declassification.
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,