anyone play any MMO's?
13th April 2012 03:08 #61
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
If anyone wants to add me on runescape then feel free to flick me a message
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
26th May 2012 19:04 #62
Regular User
  • Send Message
Anyone wanna play s4 league with me? :3
COME CHAT WITH US: MANGABLE CHAT
29th May 2012 11:03 #63
Regular User
  • Send Message
I play ToonTown on demand, create videos on it, over 100 subscribers might know who I am
Last edited: 29th May 2012 11:03 by bobog

http://mangable.com/forums/general-manga/2010-how-come-the-voodoist-priest-wasnt-mentioned.html
1st June 2012 12:03 #64
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
runespan is a life saver ~~

Oh I ran into Jens over there as well
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

1st June 2012 12:03 #65
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
Oops double post I haven't done that in a while
Last edited: 1st June 2012 12:04 by uni2123

Join me in
Mangable's chat room

1st June 2012 12:21 #66
Regular User
  • Send Message
Originally posted by Ultimatefuffin
My girlfriend made me a Habbo Hotel account. Was messing around with it yesterday.

Habbo hotel is so good! i ENOY stalking members oni t lol i am a sworssmen currentlyl v 45 on it lol i 1hit everyting

btw pools closed
Last edited: 1st June 2012 12:21 by bobog

http://mangable.com/forums/general-manga/2010-how-come-the-voodoist-priest-wasnt-mentioned.html
12th January 2013 20:20 #67
Regular User
  • Send Message
I dont know if anyone is still activ here but...

I have played RS, got my account hacked for soon 8 years ago and started an account a few weeks (maybe months) after the start up of RS but didn't play much then. I was at combat lvl 64 but got bored of it so I didn't try to get back my account.

Today I'm player Planetside 2, Fire Fall, WarFrame, Continent of the ninth seal (C9) and sometimes Realm of the mad god.

I play many other games to. If you wonder just check out my steam (nomy16 is my steam account) I have almost 150 games there so I can probably play with most of you guys.

If you want to play just send me a PM here on mangable
Last edited: 12th January 2013 20:22 by Medley
25th January 2013 00:02 #68
Regular User
  • Send Message
I added you on Steam Medley! I don't have all that many games, and even fewer that I can actually play because I'm on Linux, but perhaps we could have a round of something sometime!
COME CHAT WITH US: MANGABLE CHAT
7th February 2013 05:37 #69
Regular User
  • Send Message
I have resently started to play a game named "Wizardry Online" it's a game that's pretty hard core you dont feel much stronger cause you level up it just feel like I have some more usefull tools to use now. It's a really hard game too level up in to, I have played almost 20h on one character and it's only level 10.
The best thing with the game is that they have permadeath in it so if you die your character dies and you can't use it ever again. I will say that if you die you have 2 chances to get you character back. The higher level the harder it is to get him back. I have lost one character that I spent like 10+ h and it sucked to lose it but I feelt that I learned something from it to.

I hope I'll be able too see any of you in that game, I have characters in both EU and US servers.
P.S never try to solo maybe if you're a figher that specs in to tank otherwise no.

If you're intressted just send me a PM and and I'll give you my contact info if you want to play or the info you seek.
Last edited: 7th February 2013 05:50 by Medley
7th November 2013 11:03 #70
Regular User
  • Send Message
I now find looks like this forum has no living existence, all offline, I want to say is, why did I just found. ! Nausea, vomiting,
For online games, World of Warcraft, Diablo 3, RS. I have to play, including AIon, EVE, SWTOR, TERA, Final Fantasy Online.
Are biased in favor of competitive games,
Such as: fifa 14, live football, NBA2K
And LOL DOTA2, DOTA

Tipps:├╝ber das Spiel FIFA irgendwelche Probleme und Not sowie einige Fifa 14 Ultimate Team Coins Nachfrage und Diskussionen FIFAUTC.COM freut sich, Ihre Fragen zu beantworten. Besuchen Sie unsere Homepage 24 Stunden Interaktion der Spieler! http://www.fifautc.com
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,