anyone play any MMO's?
30th January 2011 10:42 #1
not you
  • Status: Offline
  • Join Date: September 2010
  • Location: Guam
  • Posts: 450
  • Send Message
i love playing games, was just wondering if anyone else here played online. i play loads of games from maplestory and runescape too WoW. if you got a good game to reccomend or just want someone to play with, hit me up! if i dont play whatever game you have, ill try it out.
Last edited: 30th January 2011 10:42 by IAmPanda

Don't hate me

~meh

hey look gaiz, i can triforce


▲ ▲
30th January 2011 20:00 #2
Regular User
  • Status: Offline
  • Join Date: September 2010
  • Location: United Kingdom
  • Posts: 192
  • Send Message
ok u can say i play online...but its a loaded game (actualy i havent been playing it recently, well cuz its loaded on my computer and these days i only use my laptop - i know am lazy and it takes about 3 hours to load[?!])
its called AUDITIONS - have u heard of it? its like this dance game and stuff but its really fun! like loads of peole play it - my best freind put me into it and now i completly luve the game!
never judge a book by it's cover!' - never get bored of this quote!
u can call me Mana!


30th January 2011 21:33 #3
Death's best friend
  • Status: Offline
  • Join Date: August 2010
  • Location: New Zealand
  • Posts: 2841
  • Send Message
This takes me back I think the only game I remember is runescape other than that ask my brother me plays a lot of online games (doesn't most boys do?)
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
31st January 2011 18:57 #4
Emperor of the Forum
  • Status: Offline
  • Join Date: September 2010
  • Location: Netherlands
  • Posts: 2708
  • Send Message
i play runescape and i really like it.
I am playing it for 2-3 years now.


@mangaLuVeR: do you have to hit the right buttoms after each other with that game?
Last edited: 31st January 2011 18:59 by MrAcid

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
3rd February 2011 11:38 #5
not you
  • Status: Offline
  • Join Date: September 2010
  • Location: Guam
  • Posts: 450
  • Send Message
ooh i has a lvl 114 on rs. last time i played was before dungeoneering came out tho. dead broke cause i wasted like 30m on my house
Don't hate me

~meh

hey look gaiz, i can triforce


▲ ▲
3rd February 2011 12:51 #6
Regular User
  • Status: Offline
  • Join Date: September 2010
  • Location: United Kingdom
  • Posts: 192
  • Send Message
Quote
Originally posted by MrAcid
i play runescape and i really like it.
I am playing it for 2-3 years now.


@mangaLuVeR: do you have to hit the right buttoms after each other with that game?


huh?
do u mean hitting the right arrows?
-if that’s what u mean then yes i guess...in the game there are loads of different types of games all played with the arrow keys and space - there is also team ones where girls can play against boys or even the couple one..(in this game u could find a [game] couple and so on, its really hard to explain ) but i guess u get my point

-if thats not what u meant then what do u mean?
Last edited: 3rd February 2011 12:52 by mangaLuVeR

never judge a book by it's cover!' - never get bored of this quote!
u can call me Mana!


4th February 2011 04:23 #7
Death's best friend
  • Status: Offline
  • Join Date: August 2010
  • Location: New Zealand
  • Posts: 2841
  • Send Message
Quote
Originally posted by IAmPanda
ooh i has a lvl 114 on rs. last time i played was before dungeoneering came out tho. dead broke cause i wasted like 30m on my house


Pro Im only a lvl 54 on rs and now I hardly go on rs now just once every 3 months or so
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
4th February 2011 09:11 #8
not you
  • Status: Offline
  • Join Date: September 2010
  • Location: Guam
  • Posts: 450
  • Send Message
@uni haha not really, ive been playing rs since 2004 and most people who have played as long as i have would at least earned 3 99 skills, i only have one. has a decent community with absolutely no scammers. (yaay tradelimit)
Don't hate me

~meh

hey look gaiz, i can triforce


▲ ▲
4th February 2011 11:05 #9
Emperor of the Forum
  • Status: Offline
  • Join Date: September 2010
  • Location: Netherlands
  • Posts: 2708
  • Send Message
Quote
Originally posted by mangaLuVeR
Quote
Originally posted by MrAcid
i play runescape and i really like it.
I am playing it for 2-3 years now.


@mangaLuVeR: do you have to hit the right buttoms after each other with that game?


huh?
do u mean hitting the right arrows?
-if that’s what u mean then yes i guess...in the game there are loads of different types of games all played with the arrow keys and space - there is also team ones where girls can play against boys or even the couple one..(in this game u could find a [game] couple and so on, its really hard to explain ) but i guess u get my point

-if thats not what u meant then what do u mean?


that was what i meant
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
4th February 2011 11:07 #10
Emperor of the Forum
  • Status: Offline
  • Join Date: September 2010
  • Location: Netherlands
  • Posts: 2708
  • Send Message
Quote
Originally posted by IAmPanda
@uni haha not really, ive been playing rs since 2004 and most people who have played as long as i have would at least earned 3 99 skills, i only have one. has a decent community with absolutely no scammers. (yaay tradelimit)


oh nice, i also have 1 99 skill
and i am combat level 99

oh and the tradelimit isnt around anymore. They changed it on 1 februari 2011
Last edited: 4th February 2011 11:08 by MrAcid

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
5th February 2011 00:48 #11
Death's best friend
  • Status: Offline
  • Join Date: August 2010
  • Location: New Zealand
  • Posts: 2841
  • Send Message
Quote
Originally posted by IAmPanda
@uni haha not really, ive been playing rs since 2004 and most people who have played as long as i have would at least earned 3 99 skills, i only have one. has a decent community with absolutely no scammers. (yaay tradelimit)


I been playing since around 2005 and Im not even close to 60 yet I just can't be brothered to lvl up it takes way to damn long
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
5th February 2011 11:43 #12
not you
  • Status: Offline
  • Join Date: September 2010
  • Location: Guam
  • Posts: 450
  • Send Message
@acid haha. like I said, last time I played was probably the beginning of summer.

@uni, lol most MMOG's are grindfest's but the thing i like about rs is you could multitask. eg, watch movies, finish hw, and whatever else before checking back in a minute xD
Don't hate me

~meh

hey look gaiz, i can triforce


▲ ▲
18th February 2011 03:13 #13
Regular User
  • Status: Offline
  • Join Date: August 2010
  • Location: United States
  • Posts: 61
  • Send Message
whoa! i didn't know there were people on here who played runescape also. thats awesome!
Last edited: 18th February 2011 03:14 by xstar66x

-Six Feet Under The Stars-
{Your Pulse, It Races With Mine
And I Swear We Can Take The World}
18th February 2011 17:06 #14
Emperor of the Forum
  • Status: Offline
  • Join Date: September 2010
  • Location: Netherlands
  • Posts: 2708
  • Send Message
Quote
Originally posted by xstar66x
whoa! i didn't know there were people on here who played runescape also. thats awesome!


hurray

so you also play

what combat level are you?
Last edited: 18th February 2011 17:06 by MrAcid

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
19th February 2011 03:23 #15
Regular User
  • Status: Offline
  • Join Date: August 2010
  • Location: United States
  • Posts: 61
  • Send Message
lol im really low level, like 41 i have been trying to get 99 woodcutting, my friend and i are racing
-Six Feet Under The Stars-
{Your Pulse, It Races With Mine
And I Swear We Can Take The World}
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,