Good kid, Bad kid
7th January 2011 00:43 #31
Regular User
  • Send Message
Originally posted by mangalov3r
let me just say you got a f*cked up childhood, yeah a cracked my head open 3 times when i was young, (people helped me, surprised the teachers didnt, im sorry but thats funny lol) and about the guys im surprised you raged at him and not the others in your earlier years, also it wasn't completely his fault kinda both of yours even though he started it, but regardless of what happened you popped his nut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do you how bad that sounds!! i feel for him, it makes me shiver just thinking about it

but yes im sorry that happened to you too

i guess you're right O__e but he was also one of the kids who taunted me...
7th January 2011 00:46 #32
Regular User
  • Send Message
Originally posted by MrAcid
thats some serious f*cked up childhood
thats a really sad story
kids really are mean bastards, and when you tell you're parents about and they tell the bully parents there first reaction is my kid wouldnt do that.

but when you popped his nut i was like ouch

the only problem i had in my childhood was that i went to three different primary schools. at the last school i was bullied a bit but i stood up for myself and called him names back.

they always do that, and if the parents are aware their child is a nasty little brat, they protect him! like, "oh, so you're the kid my little Jimbob-tom gave the black eye to? well why don't i call him down so he can even out the other one?"
7th January 2011 01:15 #33
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
yeah maybe popping his nut was a bit to far.
a few kicks in his balls would have been a better solution.

yep idiot kids with their idiot parents
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
7th January 2011 01:18 #34
Regular User
  • Send Message
yeap idiot parents are the worst
7th January 2011 01:36 #35
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
Originally posted by mangalov3r
yeap idiot parents are the worst

no there are worse people
like crazy ass parents that will threaten youre parents when they want to talk it out, or even worse start hitting
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
7th January 2011 06:46 #36
Regular User
  • Send Message
yeah but my dad always wins the fights he's bulk as lol
7th January 2011 11:37 #37
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
did your dad got in a fight with some other parents?
7th January 2011 22:44 #38
Regular User
  • Send Message
nah the other parents started on him cuz i got in fights all the time with their kids then he's bash em for trying to punch him
7th January 2011 23:04 #39
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
so you mean your dad was in fights.

and that was becuase they wanted to hit your dad?
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,