Good kid, Bad kid
1st January 2011 14:53 #16
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
Originally posted by AlphaXRed
i just figured that i loved him and he loved me more then he desired this other woman, but i was wrong.

i just really wanted to preserve the relationship >_< i really did love him a lot...

thats to bad
hope the revenge made you feel a little better

but i would never want to be on you're bad side
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
1st January 2011 17:16 #17
Forum Alchemist
  • Send Message
good thing: i helped my grandparents during the summer
bad thing: started a fight at school
2nd January 2011 08:15 #18
Regular User
  • Send Message
Originally posted by MrAcid
Originally posted by AlphaXRed
i just figured that i loved him and he loved me more then he desired this other woman, but i was wrong.

i just really wanted to preserve the relationship >_< i really did love him a lot...

thats to bad
hope the revenge made you feel a little better

but i would never want to be on you're bad side

shit happens
it did, i giggled evilly about it for the following months and he never trusted me to cook again XD
which kinda sucked because i made cakes for him all the time and a bunch of little goodies like that ._. on our very first date, i made a batch of cherries covered in milk chocolate with white chocolate swirls around them. and i made some cherries that were just covered in white chocolate, but i did something wrong and they resembled nipples XD it was hilarious >_<

i don't really have a bad side >_>
i'm a pretty content person, someone would have to do something ROYALLY fucked up in order to piss me off to an extent to where i actually want to do something genuinely evil to them.

my exes don't even get that side of me, i think i was only ever in that state once. but i was just barely there O__e at like... 35% evil... and i, honest to god, busted a boy's testicle open and that was in the forth or fifth grade. i was slightly blinded by rage though >_< it's a long story regarding what set me off.
2nd January 2011 17:13 #19
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
at least you had fun for a month
and what a idiot to dont even eat your other food.

lol nipple cherries, did they taste good?

you can tell the story i would love to hear it.
and at end hear you kick him in the balls
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
3rd January 2011 02:15 #20
Regular User
  • Send Message
it was eight months actually...

and i know!! my neighbors were fed well because of it though XD

they were delicious, if i pride myself on anything-it's my cooking.

you give me a kitchen and a some ingredients and i make gold.

delicious, moutwatering gold.

i don't feel like telling the story right now, maybe some other time though.
3rd January 2011 14:50 #21
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
hahaha 8 months =D

omg you must be rich if you can make gold from food

i can't cook, but thats because i never cook.
I can make food with a cookbook but not out of my head
3rd January 2011 15:49 #22
Regular User
  • Send Message
i feel sorry for this kid you kicked in the balls, you know it ain't a nice felling i can tell you that and lol chocolate cover nipples, interesting
3rd January 2011 19:19 #23
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
yeah it hurts
but we haven't heard the story so we dont know if he deserved that
4th January 2011 01:24 #24
Regular User
  • Send Message
i dont think any man deserves that pain, too cruel!
5th January 2011 02:23 #25
Regular User
  • Send Message
O_e if you knew the story. you would completely understand why i did it.

but i aint telling.

it still is a fresh wound. even though it's like YEARS old .__.
5th January 2011 05:04 #26
Regular User
  • Send Message

5th January 2011 18:22 #27
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
Originally posted by mangalov3r

5th January 2011 23:56 #28
Regular User
  • Send Message
i punch both of your vaginas D:<

here's the story...

when i was in kindergarden i had this really cute blonde hair and i had really prominent freckles and i had... like the most EMBARRASING buck teeth... with a slight gap between them. every adult told me i was absolutely adorable... when i didn't have mud on my face or wasn't flipping someone the bird.

but all the school kids thought differently. Everybody called me "chucky's bride" and picked on me. the teasing got to a point where it wasn't cute and innocent anymore. people started throwing rocks at me and tried to hold me down and sprinkle holy water on me and would like yell religious bull crap at me. there was one point where a group of boys was chasing me all around the play ground trying to catch me to give me an "exorcism".

it was my own fault, but i was scared and i ran face-first into the enormous bolder ( it was enormous to someone of my size ) and i split my forehead open and i was knocked into a stupor.

all of the idiots ran away, i tried to get to a teacher so i could get some help because i was bleeding a lot. the useless coward of a teacher ran away and i had to walk to the nurses office unaided.

i was fine after a few stitches but that stupid name "chucky's bride"
didn't go away. the teasing just kept getting worse until like the second grade when they started to tease my best friend about her curly hair and her Iranian mother and black father.

we handled the drama together for most of our childhood up until the fourth grade.

my friend and i had become conflict managers ( hall monitors, just on the playground instead of in the hall ) and some jackass was picking on a little girl.

he was like in the fifth or sixth grade and twice my height. i told him to cool it or i was going to have to write his name down. that was REAL intimidating ( sarcasm).
he called me "chucky's bride" and called my friend the "N" word.
i told him to cool it and walk with me to the councilors office.

he shoved me.
i shoved back.

we got into a brawl and it got to a point where i had him pinned against a tree and was repeadedly ramming my knee into his groin .__.

his nut popped.

i was slapped on the wrist but not in any serious trouble because he hit me first and it's not like i was completely unscathed.

end of the story :P
6th January 2011 00:46 #29
Regular User
  • Send Message
let me just say you got a f*cked up childhood, yeah a cracked my head open 3 times when i was young, (people helped me, surprised the teachers didnt, im sorry but thats funny lol) and about the guys im surprised you raged at him and not the others in your earlier years, also it wasn't completely his fault kinda both of yours even though he started it, but regardless of what happened you popped his nut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do you how bad that sounds!! i feel for him, it makes me shiver just thinking about it

but yes im sorry that happened to you too
6th January 2011 13:42 #30
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
thats some serious f*cked up childhood
thats a really sad story
kids really are mean bastards, and when you tell you're parents about and they tell the bully parents there first reaction is my kid wouldnt do that.

but when you popped his nut i was like ouch

the only problem i had in my childhood was that i went to three different primary schools. at the last school i was bullied a bit but i stood up for myself and called him names back.
Last edited: 6th January 2011 13:44 by MrAcid

Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,