Good kid, Bad kid
28th December 2010 18:52 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
Okay, so this is kind of a self revelation game. You post something good you have done in the past and something bad you have done in the past then post something good you want to do in the future.

EXAMPLE:

my good deed: i had thirt-five dollars and bought a DVD for my step-mom's christmas present, afterward i had fifteen dollars and instead of buying this adorable hello kitty shirt for myself i tucked ALL of my change into a charity jar :)

my bad deed: when i was five my mother took me shopping at a thrift store and i saw this AMAZING toy tiger on the shelf. i took it without paying.

my future deed: After i die i am giving all of my organs to a stranger to hopefully save their life :D
28th December 2010 19:03 #2
Regular User
  • Send Message
wow good deeds, hmm probably not my type of game, i dont like doing good things but k

good deed: bought all my closest mates b'day presents

bad deed: hmm i got in fights when i played rugby matches

good deed in future: i will help someone in some way
29th December 2010 02:59 #3
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
Good deed: helping people out without them even asking

bad deed: fought with my sister for the remote control

good deed future: when i have a lot of money, buying my parents a nice home
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
29th December 2010 03:20 #4
The World's Greatest Exorcist
  • Send Message
Good deed: gave two homeless old men a bottle of water

Bad deed: smacked my grandmother when i was a baby

Future good deed: will help idiots in my class pass their classes
30th December 2010 01:32 #5
Regular User
  • Send Message

Good deed: I helped a scared kid out of the deep end of the pool once during the summer.

Bad deed: i started dating a guy i knew my best friend was in love with because i was jealous and wanted her to love me >:l

Future good deed: i will *someday, not any time soon* return all of the underwear i stole from the girl's locker room in seventh grade :D
30th December 2010 12:46 #6
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
haha lol your bad deed and future good are weird, and hilerous

good deed: gave some change to a hobo

bad deed: when i was a kid i trew away all the air valves of bicycles of the school next to mine. and all the kids had flat tires

future good deed: i will give my friend his games back that i borrowed like 2 years ago
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
30th December 2010 22:49 #7
Regular User
  • Send Message
yeah, i am really conflicted about my future good deed. i don't see why i should even give the panties back >_> they probably won't fit anoymore anyway.. i've stretch the elastic out to hell by wearing the undergarments on my head ( sad part is, i am not lying about that. i have a weird panty stealing fetish. i actually used to be nicknamed "the panty raider" and i once successfully stole a bra without taking the girl's shirt off :D )

good deed: i gave a cold kid my jacket once while waiting for the school bus

bad deed: Last Valentine's Day i found out my boyfriend was fooling around so i made him chocolates filled with wasabi sauce.

future good deed: i will groceries for a poor child and give him four bags of vegetable seeds
30th December 2010 23:00 #8
Regular User
  • Send Message
lol wasabi sauce
30th December 2010 23:07 #9
Regular User
  • Send Message
and it's not like i put in just a little... .__. it was like... A TEASPOON of the crap in EACH candy. luckily he was a pig so he ate like five at once.

his

pain

was

so

amusing
30th December 2010 23:18 #10
Regular User
  • Send Message
what a lovely girl friend you are, though he probably deserved it
30th December 2010 23:32 #11
Regular User
  • Send Message
oh he did, i honestly wouldn't have minded as much if he told me he was sexually attracted to someone else but he lied to me. liars get punished. funny thing is we didn't break up after that O_< we were together from september of 2009 to may 2010 :P he just couldn't keep his hands off the other girl so i let him go ._.
30th December 2010 23:44 #12
Regular User
  • Send Message
you should of let him go after you found out, he sounds like a complete twat
31st December 2010 00:46 #13
Regular User
  • Send Message
i just figured that i loved him and he loved me more then he desired this other woman, but i was wrong.

i just really wanted to preserve the relationship >_< i really did love him a lot...
31st December 2010 00:59 #14
Regular User
  • Send Message
hmmmm well sorry about that, but thats life i guess
31st December 2010 01:00 #15
Regular User
  • Send Message
Really interesting things here. o_o

Good deed: At a airport I found a really nice golden bracelet but I gave it to the staff to safekeep just in case the original owner comes to find it.

Bad deed: At this accessory store, I saw this bracelet I liked and I took it. The guy didn't even notice.

Future good deed: I will sell everything I have except for things I need for traveling, donate the money I got, and be hermit/travel around the world on foot.
Tralalalalalalalalalalalala.
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,