God of War
22nd December 2010 22:24 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
this forum was titled "games(and roleplay)" i hope that video games are included, if not then i guess i just postedin the wrong place >__<

anywho. God of war anyone? it's phenominally popular, i know at least ONE other person have played it.
23rd December 2010 12:54 #2
Regular User
  • Send Message
yes this thread is for video games too, and yeah i know the game but im a xbox 360 guy not a ps3 or ps2 one
24th December 2010 02:04 #3
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
i only played God of war 1
i have gow 2 but didn't wanted to play it

God of war is a good game. i love how some monsters can be killed with a special move where you have to hit the right button.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
25th December 2010 22:19 #4
Regular User
  • Send Message
Originally posted by mangalov3r
yes this thread is for video games too, and yeah i know the game but im a xbox 360 guy not a ps3 or ps2 one

shame on you for not being bi-console. everyone should be bi-console. it makes the world more fun. do you have any idea how much amazing life is when you have to bi-console women in the room who want nothing more then to toggle your joystick?

stop segri-hatin >:o
25th December 2010 22:23 #5
Regular User
  • Send Message
Originally posted by MrAcid

God of war is a good game. i love how some monsters can be killed with a special move where you have to hit the right button.

Combo moves are great, my favorite combo moves were probably the ones with minotaurs.
hearing those bloody cries of agony and despair as you force your blade into a monster's mouth makes life all worth while :)
26th December 2010 00:48 #6
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
Originally posted by AlphaXRed

shame on you for not being bi-console. everyone should be bi-console. it makes the world more fun. do you have any idea how much amazing life is when you have to bi-console women in the room who want nothing more then to toggle your joystick?

hahahahahahaha

thats awsome

i will never segri-hate again
Last edited: 26th December 2010 00:53 by MrAcid

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
26th December 2010 00:59 #7
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message

Combo moves are great, my favorite combo moves were probably the ones with minotaurs.
hearing those bloody cries of agony and despair as you force your blade into a monster's mouth makes life all worth while :)

i loved the medusa
where you just rip her head of

wait i love all the combat moves where kratos just rips there body parts off
Last edited: 26th December 2010 00:59 by MrAcid

26th December 2010 09:38 #8
Regular User
  • Send Message

well my joystick is always available..... god who said that?! .... (not me )

also if i had the money i would buy a ps3, well maybs
Last edited: 26th December 2010 09:52 by mangalov3r

27th December 2010 16:33 #9
Regular User
  • Send Message

i loved the medusa
where you just rip her head of

wait i love all the combat moves where kratos just rips there body parts off

that is pretty much the whole game XD i think the only thing he DOESN'T destroy are the (nyraids?) Poesiden's daughters. He just rapes their faces with his mouth (kisses them)
27th December 2010 16:35 #10
Regular User
  • Send Message

well my joystick is always available..... god who said that?! .... (not me )

also if i had the money i would buy a ps3, well maybs

you did so say it! i heard it with my own eye-ears!! PERVERT! XD

no well maybe. buy one >:0
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,