Tell Me What You Think About Final Fantasy VII?
23rd September 2010 02:22 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
Final Fantasy VII the game was EPIC!!! Really great story line until Aeris had to die.....people who didnt play the game (you need to go check it out). I also didnt play it why? because i was too young to play or understand how to play . but saw my older brother played it so i kinda know the story line ....which sucks cause i didnt play it .....Well anyways people who play it tell what you think about the game?
Last edited: 23rd September 2010 02:25 by NWRD
23rd September 2010 06:25 #2
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
I've only played 7, 8, 13, and a couple of the really old games and i must say that VII is the one i like the most. oh crisis core was good too but not as awesome as VII. man what an almost incoherent post i just posted!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2 A quality or action characterized or caused by madness.
4th May 2011 13:26 #3
Regular User
  • Send Message
Final Fantasy 7 was pretty good, but FInal Fantasy 13 and Dissidea 012 is a lot better!
Wave Master (波のマスター)
Aerial Combo Master (空気のコンボのマスター)
Element Master (要素のマスター)
4th May 2011 18:44 #4
Regular User
  • Send Message
WHAT!? FF13? ya kidding right? unlike the playstation generation, 13 is just a slap to the face (that includes the incoming 14). BUT FF0 looks like a good game, waiting for it to come to shore. (not literally... on second thought, i wish a ff0 UMD in english version, inside a water-proof, air-tight container was washed ashore while im walking in the beach)

they should stop making ONLINE GAMES.
FF is a console game, from 1 to 10, 12 to 13 are all console games]

and FF7 is kick ass, wish they can make a remake, PSP or PS3 or PC
Hate me if you can! MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!! just kidding!... seriously, im practically unhateable... i think... ummmmmm... what?
4th May 2011 21:28 #5
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
Yes! Yes! Yes! i would definitly play a ff 7 remake! I would buy a ps3 to play it if i had to. or whatever system it would be remade for in the future. Like in the next twenty years there'll be a new console out ( one would hope at least im not very knowledgeable on these things)
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2 A quality or action characterized or caused by madness.
14th November 2011 17:59 #6
Regular User
  • Send Message
There are rumors that they will remake Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children as a video game.
Wave Master (波のマスター)
Aerial Combo Master (空気のコンボのマスター)
Element Master (要素のマスター)
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,