Pick your fate story game
13th June 2012 05:14 #16
Regular User
  • Send Message
Hmmm, A.
PLEASE COMMENT HERE to support the chat room idea!

Facebook Profile
DeviantART Profile
Chatango Profile
13th June 2012 06:53 #17
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
A
Frozen in place, you close your eyes and strap on your goggles to put concentration to the maximum! At first you hear only the chorus of insects. As time passes slowly, your hearing expands and you can hear the wind gently rustle the grass and leaves. You can hear the footsteps of some hoofed creatures off a ways. Your nerdy brain has created a sound map in your brain. There are only two places where you don't hear any animal activity. One is in your direct vicinity and the other is a large circumference behind you, outside the fort.
Suddenly you hear the leaves on the branches that you used to make the outer wall rattle. A sign that something is at the wall! The branches are creaking under the strain of being moved. Something really wants in!
Do you
A- Slowly turn around?
B- Run like mad for the most secure part of the fort and hit the panic button?
C- Activate Puck?
D- Play Epona's Song on your ocarina?
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2 A quality or action characterized or caused by madness.
13th June 2012 08:16 #18
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
hmmm this looks interesting I'll join in

I'll choose A
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
13th June 2012 08:45 #19
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
Glad you think so!
A

You slowly pulled a standing 180 on the heels of your feet. At the same time you took of the tinted goggles so you could actually see what was going on. There, at the wall you constructed with branches and such was a gap. The gap was not built in. Four ginormous hairy, muscular arms were prying a hole open in the wall. For a brief moment you can see a single eye peering in through the gap. The eye is as big as your fist and the Iris is a dark red. It reminds you of blood and fire and for a moment, you feel a fear so intense you nearly soiled the front and back of your pants. Good thing you just got done using the potty... You snapped back to reality as the arms retreated and the gap cracked shut from the tension in the branches thanks to your superior nerdy-ness.
The whole wall suddenly begins to violently shake back and forth! What are you thinking?

A- "holy crow, holy cow, holy moly, what the fig newton was that?!"
B- "Hmmm, Time for some TLC!" (tasty little critter btw)
C- " I am too nerdy to be eaten!"
D- " My walls are impervious! Muhahahhah!"
E- " I am sleepy."
F- " I am very afraid"
G- combo of A+C
H- combo of A+F
I- combo of D+E
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
13th June 2012 09:02 #20
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
hmmm combo time H
Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
13th June 2012 10:05 #21
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
H

You in all your nerdiness have never seen something quite like that before and are panic stricken! You hardly know what to do in the situation that you are in.
There are several things that occur to you that might put you into a better situation. Which is the first thing that you think you should do among these?

A- Head back to where your bed is. Locking every opening behind you. (It's Cozy)
B- Whip out that ocarina and play Eponas Song (It's Calming!)
C- Twiddle your thumbs.
D- Scream like a little baby. ( A little baby in its crib!)
13th June 2012 23:29 #22
Regular User
  • Send Message
Ah, B :D!

Facebook Profile
DeviantART Profile
Chatango Profile
14th June 2012 02:54 #23
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
B!

You pull your ocarina from the same place as link on the n64(magical butt inventory)
You put the instrument to your lips and begin to play. You become so absorbed that you are hearing something that only the player can normally hear when playing
The beast is also hearing this and pacified almost instantaneously. You play for what seemed only a brief moment but in actuality was an hour and a half. You hear snoring coming from the other side of the fence. What do you do?

A- Follow suit with the beast and catch some shut-eye? (It is really really late by now)
B- Go out and restrain the beast during its solid slumber?
C- Go snuggle up to the beast using it as a warm comfy pillow/blanket. (you've tamed it right?)
Last edited: 14th June 2012 02:55 by insanepayne

14th June 2012 21:15 #24
Regular User
  • Send Message
Hmm....C
Last edited: 14th June 2012 21:15 by Salynn

Facebook Profile
DeviantART Profile
Chatango Profile
16th June 2012 07:20 #25
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
C.....

You exited the fort via nerd sized tunnel. The beast was so close to the hatch but would not have been able to get in that way anyhow. Anywho, you walk right up to the strange gorrila/wolf/spider hybrid. (Four giant monkey arms+four wolf legs and head and tail almost centaur style)(not really spidery at all) (what a horribly painted picture I fail...)
You walk up to the sleeping behemoth and tuck yourself under one of its mighty arms. Snug and secure. You are exhausted and fall asleep to the lullaby of insect chirping and heavy breathing(from the beast)
You are dreaming! What are you dreaming?
A- that you are being thrown in the air like a ragdoll.
B- Swimming in a really big river.
C- Bugs crawling all over you and into your nose and out your other nosehole.
D- Petting squirrels and other forest creatures.
E- Hanging upside down from a tree.
F- Playing your favorite video game in your basement.
G- Watching your favorite anime (in your basement)
H- Eating your favorite food This^
I- Waking up ------------------> ^
J- Being buried alive!
K- Picking your nose?
18th June 2012 22:42 #26
Regular User
  • Send Message
Um, D o:

Facebook Profile
DeviantART Profile
Chatango Profile
22nd June 2012 22:03 #27
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
D!

You dreamt sweet, blissful dreams of petting squirrels and other forest creatures. You even had names for them. There was squirrely and squabbly and george! After a short while with each of your pet squirrels, a fawn meanders into your reach. It is almost as if it is asking to be pet. Suddenly!

A- You throw George at the fawn.
B- You eat Squirrely and Squabbly
C- You reach out and pet the deer baby.
23rd June 2012 01:28 #28
Regular User
  • Send Message
A- George, I choose you!
COME CHAT WITH US: MANGABLE CHAT
23rd June 2012 02:42 #29
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
A

You grabbed your little friend george and hurled it at the fawn! George went into attack mode and bared his squirrely teeth at the fawn while in flight! Sadly, before George could make impact, he was gored by the horn of a unicorn!. The horn went all the way through and the unicorn lapped at the blood dripping down it's face.
Now what, oh nerdy dream spelunker?

A- Avenge poor george.
B- Try to wake up
C- Panic
23rd June 2012 16:58 #30
Regular User
  • Send Message
C- Panic.
COME CHAT WITH US: MANGABLE CHAT
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,