Pick your fate story game
10th June 2012 02:15 #1
Official Bug Finder
  • Status: Offline
  • Join Date: January 2010
  • Location: United States
  • Posts: 589
  • Send Message
OK gang this is something I concocted on the spot so here's the dealio.
Ima give you some choices and someone picks one that they like the best.
Based on what action you pick I will give a short description of the reaction and some more choices.
think like morrowind when you are doing the create a class based on desicions only story driven and you get to see some results.
EXAMPLE-O
ME: you are driving your brand new mo-ped down the street and all of the sudden a semi runs a red light while you are in the middle of the intersection. Will you,
A- jump off the moped with ninja skill?
B- speed up through the intersection in hopes of escaping the path of the semi?
C- example choice
D-Example choice.
MANGABLE USERNext post: I choose the action associated with letter A!(however you want to word it just pick one lol)
Then I post what happens when you do that and give you some new choices to pick from. This is also an effort by me to be more forum active.(wow long O-o)

You are living in a small house in the countryside. You lead a very boring existence, playing videogames,eating sleeping, videogames etc. One day, your power goes out. Will you
A- check the fuse box?
B- play some handheld games?
C- Go outside to play?
D- Go to sleep?
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2 A quality or action characterized or caused by madness.
10th June 2012 14:13 #2
Regular User
  • Status: Offline
  • Join Date: March 2012
  • Location: Canada
  • Posts: 1222
  • Send Message
I will reflect on my life and decide to use the power outage as an opportunity to C- go outside and play.
COME CHAT WITH US: MANGABLE CHAT
10th June 2012 18:42 #3
Official Bug Finder
  • Status: Offline
  • Join Date: January 2010
  • Location: United States
  • Posts: 589
  • Send Message
After some contemplation about how sad you are that the only portable gaming thingy is a game boy color, not worth it since you beat every pokemon version available nine times. You decide the universe is unfair and head out into the wilderness of the countryside that is your backyard.
Upon walking for what seems like a decade to your nerdy legs, something glinted in the undergrowth not two feet from you. Will you
A- Investigate the shiny unknown?(cause come on, shiny is always good right?)
B-Head back home?
C-Keep walking down the path you are on?
D- Take a rest and give your feet a short respite.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2 A quality or action characterized or caused by madness.
10th June 2012 19:25 #4
Regular User
  • Status: Offline
  • Join Date: March 2012
  • Location: Canada
  • Posts: 1222
  • Send Message
Ooh, shiny! I A- Investigate the shiny unknown.

Side note, I love the idea of this.
COME CHAT WITH US: MANGABLE CHAT
10th June 2012 22:20 #5
Official Bug Finder
  • Status: Offline
  • Join Date: January 2010
  • Location: United States
  • Posts: 589
  • Send Message
You mosey the distance of 1+1/2 feet to the bushes where you saw the shiny thing. You got down on all fours to scour the area for what might possibly be Smeagols envy.
Ten minutes in and no sign of what caused the reflection of light you dismiss it as dew on the grass or something.
In a streak of nerdy optimism you tell yourself that you have found a neat hideout to laze in the shade of the tall, leafy green of the trees and bushes. You plop down on your back only to feel something hard and a twinge of pain floods your senses while you lie there. Will you-
A- Check to see what is causing the pain to your back?
B- Shift off of the thing and go to sleep in the wonderful shade?
C- Lie there and moan because it hurts too bad and you are too lazy to do something about it.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2 A quality or action characterized or caused by madness.
11th June 2012 22:30 #6
Regular User
  • Status: Offline
  • Join Date: March 2012
  • Location: Canada
  • Posts: 1222
  • Send Message
A- Check to see what is causing the pain to your back seems like a reasonable plan of action.
COME CHAT WITH US: MANGABLE CHAT
11th June 2012 23:36 #7
Official Bug Finder
  • Status: Offline
  • Join Date: January 2010
  • Location: United States
  • Posts: 589
  • Send Message
A was chosen!

The pain was so unbearable to your nerdy self that you activated the "nerd rage" perk and got the will to roll off your back. While in nerd rage you decided to punish whatever it was that was causing you pain. Peering through the grass you were laying in, you see a teeny tiny mound of dirt. You ponder for a moment. What are you thinking?
A- "That is the vile thing that hurt me!" NERD SMASH!
B- "That might be it but it might not be. I should look around some more."
C- "........"
D- " Suspicious mound of dirt. Hmm, I should go at this archaeologist style and see if it is covering something.
E- " That dirt looks yummy."
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2 A quality or action characterized or caused by madness.
12th June 2012 03:11 #8
Regular User
  • Status: Offline
  • Join Date: September 2011
  • Location: United States
  • Posts: 382
  • Send Message
I'm going to be difficult about this and go with, E!! :P
PLEASE COMMENT HERE to support the chat room idea!

Facebook Profile
DeviantART Profile
Chatango Profile
12th June 2012 05:29 #9
Official Bug Finder
  • Status: Offline
  • Join Date: January 2010
  • Location: United States
  • Posts: 589
  • Send Message
E was chosen!
Oh boy, this is a long one... (sorry)
A sudden thought occurs to you that the small mound in front of you looks most delectable. You descend upon the mound face first, mouth agape. A second thought pops into the front of your mind. "why am I doing this? dirt is filthy!" But it was too late for you to do anything about it because honestly, your brain is your biggest muscle and your nerdy body just does not have the reflexes to stop in time. An earthy flavor fills your mouth and molests your tongue. You also almost inhaled a little through your nose but only almost. You felt compelled to eat the dirt. Chewing and swallowing. "Oh goodness no, was that a worm?" you nearly gagged. Fortunately for you because something shiny fell out of your oral cavity! Will you--

A- Swallow the earthy remains and then examine the object?
B- Swallow the earthy remains?
C- Examine the shiny object that fell from thy mouth?
D- Spit out the earthy remains and clean out your mouth with water from your nerdy wilderness canteen?(and then examine the object of course lol)
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2 A quality or action characterized or caused by madness.
12th June 2012 10:42 #10
Regular User
  • Status: Offline
  • Join Date: April 2012
  • Location: Bermuda
  • Posts: 77
  • Send Message
Quote
Originally posted by insanepayne
E was chosen!
Oh boy, this is a long one... (sorry)
A sudden thought occurs to you that the small mound in front of you looks most delectable. You descend upon the mound face first, mouth agape. A second thought pops into the front of your mind. "why am I doing this? dirt is filthy!" But it was too late for you to do anything about it because honestly, your brain is your biggest muscle and your nerdy body just does not have the reflexes to stop in time. An earthy flavor fills your mouth and molests your tongue. You also almost inhaled a little through your nose but only almost. You felt compelled to eat the dirt. Chewing and swallowing. "Oh goodness no, was that a worm?" you nearly gagged. Fortunately for you because something shiny fell out of your oral cavity! Will you--

A- Swallow the earthy remains and then examine the object?
B- Swallow the earthy remains?
C- Examine the shiny object that fell from thy mouth?
D- Spit out the earthy remains and clean out your mouth with water from your nerdy wilderness canteen?(and then examine the object of course lol)

B
http://mangable.com/forums/general-manga/2010-how-come-the-voodoist-priest-wasnt-mentioned.html
12th June 2012 12:16 #11
Official Bug Finder
  • Status: Offline
  • Join Date: January 2010
  • Location: United States
  • Posts: 589
  • Send Message
B was chosen!

You choke down the dirt! That should make your next passing an interesting color.. In the time it took you to swallow the earthy remains you notice that the sky is turning dimmer like one of those spin dial controlled lights. You have also lost track of the shiny because the pain from swallowing dirt and the bugs inside it made you close your eyes. Now What?

A- Make a secret base out of the thick foliage and take cover before night fall?
B- Jet the long distance home to re-equip for night excursions?
C- Give up on the potential awesome fort and the shiny object by going home to sleep?
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2 A quality or action characterized or caused by madness.
13th June 2012 03:02 #12
Regular User
  • Status: Offline
  • Join Date: September 2011
  • Location: United States
  • Posts: 382
  • Send Message
A!!!!
PLEASE COMMENT HERE to support the chat room idea!

Facebook Profile
DeviantART Profile
Chatango Profile
13th June 2012 03:36 #13
Official Bug Finder
  • Status: Offline
  • Join Date: January 2010
  • Location: United States
  • Posts: 589
  • Send Message
A!! Hooray!

After short contemplation you decide that by the time you got to the house you would be in an animals stew. You hastily construct out of the nature around you, a fort of sorts thanks to skills taught by your uncle. The first star in the sky appeared as you wedge the last branch of the wall to your impenetrable abode. You sit on your bed constructed of leaves, grass and moss. You've become a bit hungry. What will you eat? Decide like a boss!

A- A meal-o-bar, home made with all the nutrients you'll need to get through world war 3! (recipe from same uncle as above)

B- Some of the red berries that are growing on one of the bushes within your fort,

C- More dirt.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2 A quality or action characterized or caused by madness.
13th June 2012 03:44 #14
Regular User
  • Status: Offline
  • Join Date: September 2011
  • Location: United States
  • Posts: 382
  • Send Message
Oh well, definitely C.
PLEASE COMMENT HERE to support the chat room idea!

Facebook Profile
DeviantART Profile
Chatango Profile
13th June 2012 04:21 #15
Official Bug Finder
  • Status: Offline
  • Join Date: January 2010
  • Location: United States
  • Posts: 589
  • Send Message
You begin to plunge your hand into the earth to rustle up some dirt when all of the sudden your bowels make an unpleasant gurgling sound. You really want to eat that dirt even though you know better but your intestines are about to purge the first batch you ate. Not wanting to "soil" your sleeping area, you run to the farthest edge of the fort to relieve yourself.
Luckily you always have TP with you so you don't need to risk using any leaves nearby. You pull up your drawers and start to head back to the bedding area. *CRACK* you freeze in place.

A- wait a little while while listing to see if you can hear anything moving about out there.
B- Cautiously tip-toe back to the inner sanctum of the fort.
C- Strut around noisily.
D- Peek through the wall to see if you can see what made the noise.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2 A quality or action characterized or caused by madness.
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,