If You Were a Superhero...
3rd December 2011 06:04 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
Okay, role-playing time.
I got this idea from a friend who's school is hosting a heroes and villains themed year / party / yearbook sort of thing.
I want to know, are you a hero or a villain?
What's your costume?
Super power?
Catch phrase?
Do you wear those sin-of-nature tighty-wighty comic book one-suits? (On second thought... don't answer that.)
Sidekick?
Animal steed?
Theme song?
Who's your damsel (or dare I say prince) in distress?
Do you have a signal or phone people use to reach you?
Henchmen?
Do you wear a mask or just run around without caring?
Weakness?
Archenemy? (preferably another mangable user, for kicks of course)
Defining trait?
Weird quirk that makes your work recognizable from other heroes / villains?
A unique pose?
How often do you use your powers?

Wow, that's a lot, but I'm hoping to spark conversation between everybody. It's so dark and lonely here. You can make up scenarios if you like... but that's only if people actually respond.
I am a Nobody who appears as everybody when somebody speaks my name.
Call my name.
Pull me out of the darkness.
Forget my face.
Let me sink into the light of laughter.
25th February 2012 23:20 #2
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
For the sake of organization and clarity I just numbered them so I would not have to do any formatting and squeezing in the information between the lines. (hope that is alright and that this gets some activity cause it sounds fun and silly)
  • I want to know, are you a hero or a villain?
  • What's your costume?
  • Super power?
  • Catch phrase?
  • Do you wear those sin-of-nature tighty-wighty comic book one-suits? (On second thought... don't answer that.)
  • Sidekick?
  • Animal steed?
  • Theme song?
  • Who's your damsel (or dare I say prince) in distress?
  • Do you have a signal or phone people use to reach you?
  • Henchmen?
  • Do you wear a mask or just run around without caring?
  • Weakness?
  • Archenemy? (preferably another mangable user, for kicks of course)
  • Defining trait?
  • Weird quirk that makes your work recognizable from other heroes / villains?
  • A unique pose?
  • How often do you use your powers?

1.= mostly good but sometimes gets the hands dirty if I feel like it

2.= A nice baggy hoody of random (dark) color. Loose or baggy jeans, keeps a pair of shades and a fly
pair of hobo gloves on the body at all times.

3.=(constant affect) unnoticeable/undetectable/ no presence whatsoever unless direct eye or skin
contact. Can also temporarily grant 1 person at a time this trait for no more than 10 hours at a time.

4.= My hands are feeling (adjective depending on mood)

5.= (no^oo )[infinity 'yo]

6.= Yes, he helps fill most of my weak spots. He reminds me of Alfred the butler/Watari aka Quillish
Wammy, Short Round, and sometimes samwise.

7.= A Shrirelirk. It's a weird creature who uses shadows as portals to other shadows.

8.= Yes. sadly, nobody notices it because of my super power. Me and my sidekick decided to get rid of it

9.= S.o.p.h.i.e. She's always in danger of being empty. (sophisticated operating phinancial holder,
intentionally evil.) She is my giant vault with artificial intelligence. I don't know how she gets that money out of herself...

10= Nope, wait, yes. at least two conditions must be met to contact me. Say "Whatever happened to
that one guy"(or something really vague in a similar fashion) and have a large amount of cash on
your person, if you even notice the money is gone I will be contacting YOU shortly. Or if we are
buds you can get my contact information from my sidekick.

11= I have oodles of hordes of minions! they may not know it, but they are. Ever do something
ridiculous without knowing why? Like giving money to a complete stranger? if so you may just be
one of my MINIONS!

12= I am very disguised. Sort of. I wear something different (sort of) every time I go outside so as not to be caught off guard by a lurking looming nemesis. Mostly I don't care but then again I am paranoid...

13= I have many! one is if I hold too many peoples attention at one time, my power super charges and even I can't detect my own existence for a certain amount of time.
Plus I get exhausted easily from using my power on other people.

14= TBA

15= The only super powered person in the world who needs to be re-introduced to everyone, every time.

16= when no one knows for sure how or why it was done. It is usually really weird like the appearance or disappearance of things/people. Like socks in the dryer or crop circles. I've done my fair share of those. 8P Usually, if no one has seen/ heard/known it went down and the perpetrator was never caught, it was likely me.

17= Don't know if it is unique but I like to tuck one of my ankles beneath my knee, balance on my toes and kind of just sit down on the air.

18=For myself, always. can't really control it. "cloaking" other people, not often as it is very tiring.

How is that?
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2 A quality or action characterized or caused by madness.
1st March 2012 08:44 #3
Regular User
  • Send Message
This looks like fun.

1. Villain, I SHALL RULE THE WORLD!!!! UEHUEHUEHUEHUE

2. My profile picture or something that looks like this:

3. Ability to control that shadows at will, have it hide me, shape it into weapons, use it like a spell, teleportation, ect.

4. "Don't make me get serious."

5. Skipped

6. No, I shall be forever alone, a loner that will come out of the shadows to become the god of this new world.

7. If I had to pick one, I would pick a wolf with black fur. He can control shadows at will too of course. xD

8. Flandre Scarlet anyone?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m-MjL3_63Y

9. This girl I had a crush on ever since I was little, her name is _____ (Crap, I forgot I put my mangable profile URL on Facebook and I had her as a friend, I hope no one saw it )

10. No, I don't do anything for anyone unless I wanna.

11. No, they'll get in my way.

12. No, I want to be know and feared by the world. UEHUEHUEHUEHUE

13. Yea, I can always feel the emotional pain of people around me. (This is true in real life to a certain extent)

14. I don't know. Haven't been on forums long enough >.<. If anyone wants to challenge me though, then I have one thing to say. Come at me bro.

15. White hair, dark clothing, black wolf follows me around. Slowly moving up in the world to rule it. Yup, totally not suspicious.

16. Small, black stone of obsidian close to the site and the area around the stone seems to be darker then normal.

17. Hands out to the side with palms facing up, lean back a little bit, head tilted to the left, looking straight into their eyes with the blank expression. Pretty much it is saying "Come at me bro." Something like this.

18. I use it all the time to know where everyone is around me and to protect me from sudden attacks. I only use it as a form to attack or buff myself when the threat refuses to back down.
Last edited: 26th March 2012 07:11 by skyhawk666

My Facebook

My Youtube

My LastFm

You can call me Sky.
College! >:D
15th March 2012 18:01 #4
Regular User
  • Send Message
I'm a villain, just cause.

What's your costume?
Brightly coloured spandex!! Except not. A long white robe/coat thing with black buckles. Dark sunglasses

Super power?
The ability to solidify light, and other light related powers.

Catch phrase?
"Don't look into the light." I dunno, I'm not witty.

Do you wear those sin-of-nature tighty-wighty comic book one-suits? (On second thought... don't answer that.)
Okay, won't answer.

Sidekick?
A shape-shifting orb of light that I call Josh.

Animal steed?
Josh.

Theme song?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XpDMtn3f3A
For now.

No one.

Nope.

Henchmen?
Electricians. Scary ones.

No mask, but I use the robes hood to hide my face when I need to.

Weakness?
Black paint.

TBA

Defining trait?
A scar on my chest that looks like an exploding firework.

The bodies of my victims generally glow.

A unique pose?
Looking over my shoulder, hands behind my back.

Whenever I need to.
COME CHAT WITH US: MANGABLE CHAT
18th March 2012 16:48 #5
Regular User
  • Send Message
Who knows... can I choose the in-between. The anti-hero, not exactly a villain but doesn't really do good deeds, only does things for myself, screw the others.

What's your costume?
Robes~ change everytime.

Super power?
could reverse and stop the flow of blood with a single touch.

Catch phrase?
"Not my problem"

Haha, no way~

Sidekick?
More like a servant that I would use for convenience sake.

Animal steed?
You mean as a pet? Nah, it'll be bothersome to keep one. They cost a lot. It's better to keep them for food. Fatten them up, and roast them at any given chance. But I would never eat those fluffy pet cats though.

Theme song?
Some lullaby song would be nice.

Should there be any? If I have to risk my life to save someone, I'd save my loyal servant who stays with me regardlessly.

Every deals or request goes through my servant, if he doesn't get it, then it won't reach me.

Henchmen?
Many.

I "walk" around with grace but without a care about anyone else.

Weakness?
......................ice creams hehe

Hahahaha!! I don't have a rival~ but hehe! it's either coz I'm easily defeat-able or I'm just great at running away and leave the henchmen in bruises

Defining trait?
Lime coloured hair that glows in the dark (I just thought of it )

Both my victims and my clients usually got swindled by me and ends up penniless^^ I offer help with a high price and I stole a higher sum from my victims~

A unique pose?
No pose~ Just an awesome laugh that could break all the glasses in the world. Okay, maybe 1/3 of the glasses in the world.

Very rarely. Reasons: I never had much chance to be in contact with those thugs coz my servant does everything and I either plan or run. My powers requires direct skinship afterall.
19th March 2012 01:16 #6
Regular User
  • Send Message
Hero or a villain?
Hero, 'cause I wouldn't be able to kill/injure someone unless they deserved it.
And I would be called The Red Hare (kinda like the Green Hornet). 8D

What's your costume?
Red, with bunny ears (will explain more later). I also drew a picture of it somewhere.

Super power?
The ability to put energy into weapons and other object (a few of you may know where that's from).

Catch phrase?
"LOOK A DISTRACTION!"

Do you wear those sin-of-nature tighty-wighty comic book one-suits?
Skipped

Sidekick?
Blue Tortoise. Get it? Cause it's the Hare and the Tortoise...

Animal steed?
Nope, I stick with vehicles.

Theme song?
I'd most likely end up doing this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv-sKP17xTw

Damsel or Prince in distress?
As of now, no one...so I guess anyone.

Signal or phone people use to reach you?
I'm old fashioned, I watch the news and read reports.

Henchmen?
Nah.

When I'm Red Hare, I wear a red wig and contacts. Only Superman can pull off a look with just glasses.

Weakness?
Bugs, Needles, and Work (depending on what kind).

Archenemy?
TBA

Defining trait?
I guess it would be how bright my outfit is.

Would my theme music count....'cause I'm pretty odd...Oh but I am gifted with being able to operate any vehicle.

A unique pose?
Probably the most ridiculous heroic pose you can think of...

Whenever I have to battle.

I got inspired! So I made a small comic, which I'm fixing.
Last edited: 20th March 2012 04:19 by Salynn

PLEASE COMMENT HERE to support the chat room idea!

Facebook Profile
DeviantART Profile
Chatango Profile
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,