110% Random Game
29th September 2010 15:54 #106
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
my tree has an affair with the cat next door
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
29th September 2010 17:02 #107
Forum Alchemist
  • Send Message
but the cat also has an affair with a mad scientist
29th September 2010 18:24 #108
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
but mad scientists eat cats for dinner and trees for breakfast with a spoon made out of rainbows
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
29th September 2010 19:38 #109
Forum Alchemist
  • Send Message
but the cat is actually a mind stealing dog which trickes great scientist to steal their mind for becoming the ruler of the galaxy
29th September 2010 22:10 #110
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
but the ruler of the galaxy cant be a dog, because dogs have an urge to jump like snakes when they get really angry.
1st October 2010 17:16 #111
Forum Alchemist
  • Send Message
because of that the mind stealing dog plans to kill the high council of stars who made that rule
2nd October 2010 10:57 #112
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
but the minds of the high council members of the galaxy cant be stolen because they are made of steel and sand
2nd October 2010 11:01 #113
Forum Alchemist
  • Send Message
thats why he will use the intelligence from the stolen minds to be able to steal the power of sun and burn everything to ashes
2nd October 2010 11:07 #114
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
but superman is trying to stop him with his laser eyes
2nd October 2010 11:25 #115
Forum Alchemist
  • Send Message
but the dog owns the mind of Lex Luthor so he knows where he can find cryptonite

[my 400th post ]
Last edited: 2nd October 2010 11:26 by Honheimen

2nd October 2010 12:20 #116
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
but superman has asked the help of the super best friends to help him take over the world and destroy all the cryptonite

[gratz man ]
2nd October 2010 13:13 #117
Forum Alchemist
  • Send Message
seeing that the dog is overpowered through numbers he uses orochimarus jutsu of revival to revive the scientist he killed to take their minds

[thanks]
Last edited: 2nd October 2010 13:14 by Honheimen

2nd October 2010 13:41 #118
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
but he accidently revive michael jackson, michael and mind stealing dog have an argument about what they are going to eat for dinner
2nd October 2010 13:53 #119
Forum Alchemist
  • Send Message
after a long time they decide to have a superman barbecue with all the scientist revived
2nd October 2010 14:11 #120
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
they burned superman and it became unedible, so they were hungry and started eating kitchen tables
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,