Post your board game creations here!
7th March 2011 14:22 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
Hi! Its me again! when theres no computer, no internet, no video games and your bored. what better time to waste your time by.... nope, not playing board games BUT making one!

if you have a great idea for a board game, post them here, give it a name! i have a couple of friends who like to try my creations, most of them requires multiple players, including me of course... and i lost most of the time. I may be the creator but i didn't put any possible advantages exclusive for me.

Crystal Knights

this game is simple, it needs luck and a bit of thinking. similar to a turn-based tactic RPG but with unpredictable mobility and attacks
its pretty customizable. this is only a sample map, i have far more bigger and dangerous maps.
Hate me if you can! MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!! just kidding!... seriously, im practically unhateable... i think... ummmmmm... what?
8th March 2011 03:46 #2
Death's best friend
  • Send Message
I don't think people around here play board games..... Lets see if Maddie is around she should have some ideas
Last edited: 8th March 2011 03:47 by uni2123

Warning: I might fall asleep on the spot.
Join me in
Mangable's chat room

My "full" list My Anime List
8th March 2011 04:52 #3
Regular User
  • Send Message
Originally posted by uni2123
I don't think people around here play board games..... Lets see if Maddie is around she should have some ideas

well, of course not, i make it but rarely play it. or never even, unless my friends play it. if they like it, then im happy.
Hate me if you can! MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!! just kidding!... seriously, im practically unhateable... i think... ummmmmm... what?
8th March 2011 14:37 #4
Regular User
  • Send Message
hmmm well i'll think about trying to make one, probably not going to be good but oh well , and yes Maddie would be perfect for this she's got a very good imagination.
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,