my SKETCHES...
24th December 2010 18:05 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
my sketch...quality may be low and i use blackboards, scratch paper and some stuff, cause my drawing just pops out of my head while doodling out of boredness.

Monkey D Luffy (created during work, no customer)

Swordsman and Cleric (during school break, empty classroom)

Woman in Kimono (during review break)

Mechanic x Fighter and Gurumin 2 (both created during a boring day)

my sketches are posted by Andy (i got my first post wrong)
to save spaces, i deleted my image edit.

i also encourage you to give ideas on what would i draw next
(it may take a while sometimes, since inspiration just pops put of nowhere)

new! called: "The Devil and The Moon" from Souls of Fate...

you can read: Souls of Fate at stories & poem section of Mangable.com
Request no.1 - angel (non-specific, so i post my old sketches, an angel with a sword and a mission) ill make a new angel someday.

requested by: AllenWalker
Request no. 2 - stone golem (i named it as Stone Guardian, since most golems are common for guarding treasures and ruins, this one is guarding the forest)

requested by: MrAcid
new ones!

swordsman wielding a short broad sword and a katana-like blade

an acolyte girl wielding a Halberd (originally planned to use a magic staff, but i change my mind... looks cool though)

Jan 16, 2011 UPDATE

the Moon (initial design) at first i want her hair to be long and flowing but short hair looks good on her. what do you think? i can change the hair for the final design, or keep this. it looks like the old Hinata (naruto) hair design, but the back is different, its a ducktail (like Cloud's hair) unlike Hinata's hair is more close to a bowl cut.

Jan 30, 2011 UPDATE

REQUEST 3: Haru v Natsu by AllenWalker
its hard using pens, since it cant be erased. so it came out different from my soft sketch. oh well! im back again, its been so long since i last updated my posts.

Feb 11, 2011 UPDATE

Fool & Chariot (Soul of FATE)
my past project that i once announced, its been a busy year...
their appearance seems to project their personality.
You know the fool in my work well, since he got a lot of time in the story, while the chariot just appeared briefly, He is a serious type kinda guy also a strict one too. has a brother role to Moon (i loosen his top to give a little cool look). the fool is the opposite, yet i went for a radical and dangerous look. his hair looks similar to Xehanort (KH) but it do looks good on him.

Feb. 14, 2011 UPDATE
Request no. 4 from AllenWalker

my first plan was Bishounen vampire, but i like this one better. im getting sick of girly boy vamps. so drew this kick-ass vampire with a gun plus he got this big monster corpse in his side (frankenstein's monster).

Feb 17, 2011 UPDATE
Re-Edit!

this is a partial upgrade.using MS paint. its not complete yet, im still gonna put some colors there (gonna be more work), im not sure about the colors so you can suggest some. ill be using the same spot for any upgrade.

March 6, 2011 UPDATE
Outside request: Smooth Penguin requested by: daniel

UPDATE March 12, 2011
a little something to post. i still didnt forgot the requests.

its a quick sketch (she has panties on... i promise) i have permission to post this, i made sure its acceptable. she may look young, but i assure you shes older than she looks (very common traits in anime / manga)

its been SOOOOOO LOOOONG!!!! heres a little something, i wont say who it is, guess! clue: korea, group member and singer... easy?
Last edited: 11th July 2011 16:58 by arsetothem

Hate me if you can! MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!! just kidding!... seriously, im practically unhateable... i think... ummmmmm... what?
24th December 2010 18:15 #2
Site Administrator
  • Send Message
Hey arsetothem,

You were almost there. Just you linked to the page URL instead of the image URL allow me

Those are excellent! How long have you been drawing?
24th December 2010 18:29 #3
Regular User
  • Send Message
i just edited my post , but THANK YOU! it took me time figuring how to post (googled it!)

tnx for the compliment, i like to draw when i was a kid
Hate me if you can! MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!! just kidding!... seriously, im practically unhateable... i think... ummmmmm... what?
24th December 2010 19:54 #4
The World's Greatest Exorcist
  • Send Message
Well done my faves are Luffy and the last one
24th December 2010 21:47 #5
Regular User
  • Send Message
man they're hell good, keep it up
26th December 2010 00:46 #6
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
very very nice

holy those are just awsome
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
29th December 2010 12:02 #7
Regular User
  • Send Message
new sketch! also read my story based on my latest sketch
30th December 2010 03:43 #8
Regular User
  • Send Message
nice drawing man, it suits your story really well
31st December 2010 23:14 #9
The World's Greatest Exorcist
  • Send Message
Awesome drawing. I got a suggestion how about an angel
1st January 2011 03:27 #10
Regular User
  • Send Message
"My computer just broke-down yesterday, so my sketches will be posted late" yeah... i got the luckiest new years eve...

requests:
Angel from allenwalker, i have an old sketch "a female swordsman with angel's wings" but ill think of doing a new one.
1st January 2011 14:42 #11
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
oh we can do request

can i ask for one plz plz plz

if so here is my request a stone gollem

if not than
Last edited: 1st January 2011 14:42 by MrAcid

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
2nd January 2011 00:09 #12
Regular User
  • Send Message
LAWLS
2nd January 2011 02:27 #13
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
Originally posted by mangalov3r
LAWLS

what are you saying

talk english, please!
2nd January 2011 02:29 #14
Regular User
  • Send Message
Angel and Stone Golem... request noted!

im kinda busy today, im drawing my cousin's school project (getting payed yay!) but I WILL draw the request...

besides my PC is on repair, so its all the same i cant scan (the program is on my pc)
2nd January 2011 02:35 #15
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
Originally posted by arsetothem
Angel and Stone Golem... request noted!

im kinda busy today, im drawing my cousin's school project (getting payed yay!) but I WILL draw the request...

besides my PC is on repair, so its all the same i cant scan (the program is on my pc)

oh payed to draw very nice

and i would love to see those finished
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,