Need a drawer please.
8th December 2011 04:01 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
OK well I have these characters for a story I am trying to write and before I started I wanted to see them in a drawn form. OK here is the first person's description and whenever someone has time could they draw it please.

Male 6'2' spiky red hair, dark eyes, thin cross shaped scar of left cheek. Baggy black pants and silver and black shirt. Silver chains and three skull rings on his fingers. Also holding two pistols in his hands.
I think I am a little crazy
22nd December 2011 14:48 #2
Regular User
  • Send Message
is Sengoku period design fine with you?
dual-wielding matchlock pistols / wearing hakama (its really baggy) / tight sleeveless w/ design / spiky red hair, with spiky wild topknot (i wont go for long ponytail, well its close being kenshin himura)
may i recommend changing the scar./ with chains and a two katana for extra accessories (high-ranked)
or the steampunk design?
little futuristic?
post-apocalyptic? (almost same as steampunk but messier)
present day punk?

I rarely visit the forum nowadays, but i guess a little project wont hurt.
Hate me if you can! MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!! just kidding!... seriously, im practically unhateable... i think... ummmmmm... what?
24th December 2011 19:06 #3
Regular User
  • Send Message
Sengoku is fine and the scar you can change
25th December 2011 02:05 #4
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
Woo-ha!
Last edited: 10th January 2012 15:47 by insanepayne

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2 A quality or action characterized or caused by madness.
25th December 2011 07:16 #5
Regular User
  • Send Message
Lol its better than anything I could draw.
25th December 2011 10:27 #6
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
That makes me feel slightly better lol but drawing living creatures is not something I will prolly ever be good at. I made the clothes so huge his head looks abnormally tiny lol. And he has soulless eyes which looks weird.
I can see how I want it to look in my head but I can never transfer that image through my hand to paper.

Hopefully a more talented person takes a crack at it and posts it.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
9th January 2012 12:14 #7
Regular User
  • Send Message

anyone want to photoshop this? - sure take it.
want a high-quality one?- give me your e-mail add, ill send it to you via yahoo mail.
skull rings? sorry i cant add the skull rings, its too small to be seen anyway
why does it take so long? its bad habit of mine. i tend to do a lot of thinking and not tried to make it. and
i easily give up if i started one. and try to start again at the next day or longer
Hate me if you can! MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!! just kidding!... seriously, im practically unhateable... i think... ummmmmm... what?
10th January 2012 15:47 #8
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
Nice! taking mine down.
21st January 2012 06:01 #9
Regular User
  • Send Message
Wow its amazing.
19th March 2012 09:38 #10
Regular User
  • Send Message
Awesome!! You drew him better than I could have imagined!! My idea was way, way, way more simplistic! Good thing I didn't draw it. I would have never drawn another thing again!!
R.I.P Keiko Tobe.

I write Naruto fanfics. Both are romances and humour but Konoha High has suspence and Love, pretend and one girl has comedy. I think you would enjoy it.
Please read my stories and comment/review them!!
I would really appreciate it!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6529305/1/bKonoha_b_bHigh_b_bTrust_b_bme_b_A_Gaara_love_story

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6658090/1/Love_pretend_and_one_girl
1st June 2012 15:01 #11
Regular User
  • Send Message
Originally posted by KickerTheKidd
OK well I have these characters for a story I am trying to write and before I started I wanted to see them in a drawn form. OK here is the first person's description and whenever someone has time could they draw it please.

Male 6'2' spiky red hair, dark eyes, thin cross shaped scar of left cheek. Baggy black pants and silver and black shirt. Silver chains and three skull rings on his fingers. Also holding two pistols in his hands.

i used to draw al ot, but lost the ability, are theese final? as they sound a bit generic, soz, thta is just me thouigyh
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,