New Stuff...Better Stuff
14th April 2011 17:07 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
Ren

The Demon Within

This is one a friend wanted color added to. So I'm in the process of that.

Oh, and my favorite style kaleidoscope. So many fun things you can do with it.

15th April 2011 06:03 #2
Regular User
  • Send Message
Cool and I think I remember that the second picture is of Tsukune and the third one is that perverted Tomoki and a angeloid am I right?
16th April 2011 07:11 #3
Regular User
  • Send Message
Can't believe I haven't commented yet. Your stuff looks good. I like the second one the best, except for his yellow eye. It's a little too bright and overbearing for the rest of his complexion. Looking forward to seeing more of your stuff. :D
16th April 2011 16:43 #4
Regular User
  • Send Message
@ MANGAKA - Yup, at least I think on the Tsukune. It's been a little while since I did that one.

@ Japxican - His eye was suppose to be more deep red, but my buddy got mad and was like, "Make it brighter, damn it" so that's the out come of his decision.

Thanks, i just wish I could actually draw from scrap like you two. I'm only good at the cleaning and editing side.
17th April 2011 18:15 #5
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
good ones

i lolled at the mushroom cloud behing tsukune

but they all look great
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,