Here are some more of my drawings and also some from a few years ago
14th April 2011 09:23 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
Hi I'm here with more of my drawings again! Ive been trying out different drawing styles lately so hope you like them!

Does anyone like naruto? This is a pic of kakashi sensei which was comepletely drawn with a pen tablet and photoshop

Here is a pen drawn pic of Noel Vermilion. Can you guess what game shes from?

And the last for today is a drawing i did for my schools art competition 3 years ago which got 2nd place!

I hope you like my drawings and i also hope to see everyone elses drawings too! Love from MANGAKA
14th April 2011 16:51 #2
Regular User
  • Send Message
Awesome! I can't decide which is my favorite. but I did make Kakashi my desktops background, hope u don't mind.
15th April 2011 05:01 #3
Regular User
  • Send Message
I dont mind at all and thanks!

Also to everyone reading this i probably wont be online for a week because im going on a holiday to America to meet some friends and family! So see you later every body ill miss you all!
15th April 2011 05:02 #4
Regular User
  • Send Message

Also to everyone reading this i probably wont be online for a week because im going on a holiday to America to meet some friends and family! So see you later every body ill miss you all!
15th April 2011 05:04 #5
Regular User
  • Send Message

15th April 2011 05:43 #6
Regular User
  • Send Message
I like the second one the best. And I don't understand how your so-called old stuff is just as good as your new stuff. Anyway, how could you be leaving? Hope you have a good time!
15th April 2011 05:56 #7
Regular User
  • Send Message
OOPS! I think I accidentally posted three times!

Also thanks Japxican!
15th April 2011 06:05 #8
Regular User
  • Send Message
I Really have to get that triple posting problem of mine fixed
17th April 2011 18:22 #9
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
wow i am speechless
well i never am but still

i bow to your superior drawing skill
you draw like a god (don't know if there is a god of drawing but still, it's awsome)

oh i am going to miss you to
hope you have a fun time
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
23rd December 2011 13:05 #10
Regular User
  • Send Message
wow awesome drawings
and the third picture got second place it should be out of rating because it is too good to be among other school drawings
23rd December 2011 16:29 #11
Regular User
  • Send Message
i wish i have a pen tablet too
and thats Noel Vermillion from BlazBlue.
Kakashi looks badass by the way.
Hate me if you can! MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!! just kidding!... seriously, im practically unhateable... i think... ummmmmm... what?
24th December 2011 03:01 #12
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
Dude! I thought I saw that Kakashi one before and was looking through my favorites on deviant and found this! not the same but it looks really similar. At least I thought it did like the pose and stuff and angle and oh whatever it's cool!

EDIT: The guy said that people are not allowed to use it for anything so i deleted it but put a link to the deviant art page so maybe the guy will let you if you ask. LINK----> http://uver.deviantart.com/art/Kakashi-133110664?q=gallery%3Auver%2F1018837&qo=20
Last edited: 19th March 2012 20:28 by insanepayne

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2 A quality or action characterized or caused by madness.
19th March 2012 09:43 #13
Regular User
  • Send Message
Ok, someone tell me how I can get the pictures to show on here cause I have the usual problem of where a picture has turned into a small sqaure with a cross in it. How do I fix this?

P.S. Insanepayne, that is a great picture of Kakashi!! Can I copy it for my desptop??
R.I.P Keiko Tobe.

I write Naruto fanfics. Both are romances and humour but Konoha High has suspence and Love, pretend and one girl has comedy. I think you would enjoy it.
Please read my stories and comment/review them!!
I would really appreciate it!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6529305/1/bKonoha_b_bHigh_b_bTrust_b_bme_b_A_Gaara_love_story

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6658090/1/Love_pretend_and_one_girl
19th March 2012 20:01 #14
Official Bug Finder
  • Send Message
I am not sure you would have to ask the person who made it. Which I am not. It is in my faves though I will look it up and see if they are giving free use of it and edit this post when i find out.

He is not letting people use it for there own purposes like desktop or stuff. Which Is why I deleted it from the previous post ( i did not actually do it yet but right after this I am going to.)
Last edited: 19th March 2012 20:24 by insanepayne

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Insane: 1 In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
2 A quality or action characterized or caused by madness.
21st January 2013 18:38 #15
Regular User
  • Send Message
I love your pics. I would love to see some more of them, I even use them as background pics on my desktop :D
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,