Jap's stuff
14th April 2011 18:54 #16
Regular User
  • Send Message
@Binkit - Thank you!

Okay, here's something I drew at work with a pen. And no, I can't draw guitars. It is a doodle after all.

15th April 2011 02:13 #17
Regular User
  • Send Message
Here's a rough digital pic. I say "rough" because I don't have a tablet or photoshop or any other really good photo editing program.

Some of the many emotions in a Christian singles' forum.

15th April 2011 04:20 #18
Regular User
  • Send Message
If your looking for a free photo editor thats easy to use try Sumo Paint. It is my favorite and the one I use most. It takes some getting use to if you've never really used an editor but they have video tutorials that will help beginners a lot. Let me know if you need any help.
16th April 2011 07:14 #19
Regular User
  • Send Message
Ah, I would download it, but my computer's old and downloading more stuff might just kill it. It's on its last legs already. Thanks for the suggestion, though. I use gimp and it's good enough for now. Someday, I'm gonna have to save up for a tablet and a new computer.

Here's another episode of me vs. my computer.

16th April 2011 16:21 #20
Regular User
  • Send Message
Actually Sumo Paint isn't a download, at least the free version isn't. it runs off your browser like any other website or browser game. If you can read manga here. You can run it.
17th April 2011 18:17 #21
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
Originally posted by Japxican
Ah, I would download it, but my computer's old and downloading more stuff might just kill it. It's on its last legs already. Thanks for the suggestion, though. I use gimp and it's good enough for now. Someday, I'm gonna have to save up for a tablet and a new computer.

Here's another episode of me vs. my computer.

kill it

and wow nicely drawn
i bow to your drawing
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
18th April 2011 03:51 #22
Regular User
  • Send Message

The internet was down for a while today. And I do talk to my computer sometimes, especially when it's screwing up.

Here's a better one.

This isn't really a doodle. I feel like this when my computer randomly shuts down on me.
18th April 2011 05:07 #23
Regular User
  • Send Message
Somehow I get the idea you have a love-hate relationship with your computer. There are therapy sessions for that, one is called, "To Get that Cheating Computer out of Your Life".
I had to laugh when I saw the "Single" picture. All those panels pretty much sum up my feelings about being boyfriend-less. I promised myself I would leave boys out of the equation to focus on school and stuff, but my feelings about that change a lot...
Japxican vs Computer. This is going to be one long and violent battle. Gather round folks! This will be especially violent if you don't have your memory backed up. Computers just love to deal that nasty little low blow. :P
I am a Nobody who appears as everybody when somebody speaks my name.
Call my name.
Pull me out of the darkness.
Forget my face.
Let me sink into the light of laughter.
19th April 2011 04:43 #24
Regular User
  • Send Message
It's a love-hate relationship without the love part. Somehow, we still manage to be friends. I have a few ideas for some cartoons of my and my laptop chilling out and chatting about how crappy life is. I need to work on some more homework and stuff before I draw any of them, though.

Yep, girls get those crazy weird emotions about being single. It's normal and it downright sucks. Like you, I'm trying to focus on school and stuff. I'm pretty career-driven. But then that ooooold feeling creeps up on me: longing. It's like, "Darn it! Go away!"

I'm thinking of something with a sledge hammer or dynamite. Should be good if I ever get to drawing it. Good thing I have a back-up hard drive! And it's new, too!
20th April 2011 19:16 #25
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
@jap: haha nicely drawn

it looks like you are going to become a super saiyan

@rika and jap: well don't really know what i can say about that you two don't have boyfriends.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
21st April 2011 03:15 #26
Regular User
  • Send Message
@Mr. Acid - Thanks. If it's super saiyan, then I need bright yellow spiky hair and an aura of light power around me. lol

You don't have to say anything at all about our singleness.lol
21st April 2011 05:30 #27
Regular User
  • Send Message
@ Jap - Finally someone who understands. I thought I was the only one in the whooooole world who doesn't have a boyfriend. Most of my friends have boyfriends and they just love to start kissing in the middle of lunch. And during class. And after class. And after school.
How about you tie up that computer and interrogate it! Ask it why it was sneaking updates without your permission!
@ Jens - Do you WANT to say something? It's a free country you know. But if you do say something, be warned, I'm sure Jap has her computer-killing hammer nearby and I have my... pencils. Lots of them. You will suffer many virtual injuries.
Call my name.
Forget my face.
24th April 2011 13:37 #28
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
omg but that comment of me was no joke
i seriously don't know what to say about that
25th April 2011 01:28 #29
Regular User
  • Send Message
Well, do you think everyone should be dating all the time? Is school more important? I guess what you think of it depends on your viewpoint, but I'm fairly determined to keep my oath and not drop out of school for love. My parents did that, and I don't want to end up like them.
Is love a lie when people do things for love that ruin other people and themselves? Like in the stories when the villain kills people to save the person they love, that's wrong, right? But they're just following their heart, which is what the world tells us to do. Does that mean love is a lie?
I'm confusing myself...
Last edited: 25th April 2011 01:30 by RikuLovesYou

Call my name.
Forget my face.
25th April 2011 02:05 #30
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
what i think about dating all the time or school?
It is their own choice but they should think about the consequences because every choice has consequences. If you make a choice without thinking about it is just stupid and they will probably regret it.

What you said about the villain is still love.
The villain his love is bigger than people he doesn't know.
well killing people is always wrong but that doesn't mean that love is wrong.
Last edited: 25th April 2011 02:08 by MrAcid

Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,