Jap's stuff
1st April 2011 05:58 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
So I decided to post up my sketches every now and then. Not the finished ones. If you want to see those then go to my deviantart page http://sugoime.deviantart.com/

Anyway, hopefully this will load properly. I haven't uploaded pictures on a site in ages.

A rough sketch I did in my sketchbook last night. I first drew the guy and then randomly drew a massive girl head and decided to turn it into something. So here's the final-ish product.

I've been fighting with my scanner all day, but I finally got a picture up.
1st April 2011 06:05 #2
Regular User
  • Send Message
I read your post about wrestling the the scanner. If I didn't feel so much sympathy for your situation I almost wanted to giggle when you were yelling into your keyboard. But I didn't! So don't get upset!
I love your picture! Wow, now I know why your printer wasn't working! It couldn't digest the awesomeness! Did you take any art classes? Most people say no, but it doesn't hurt to ask...
Oh snap! My parents are going to kill me! I didn't finish my homework! Sorry, got to go, but I love your picture. Maybe I'll put up a few of mine on there too! *takes off running towards backpack*
I am a Nobody who appears as everybody when somebody speaks my name.
Call my name.
Pull me out of the darkness.
Forget my face.
Let me sink into the light of laughter.
1st April 2011 17:16 #3
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
nice pic

you draw really well

haha lol that guys isnt wearing any shoes
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
2nd April 2011 03:26 #4
Regular User
  • Send Message
Honestly, I'm not offended at all if you laughed. It was actually quite funny when I think about it. I finally figured out how to use my scanner without using the program that kept screwing up and now I realize that my anger was pretty pathetic.

The only art classes I've ever taken were the stupid ones in high school where I didn't learn anything, and a couple of courses on using different mediums. These didn't have much to do with drawing per se, but just putting marks on paper, discovering different colour combinations with oil paints, etc. Pretty much all the anime stuff is self-taught. I used a couple books for anatomy, but only a few times.

Was that a long enough explanation for you? lol Apparently I like to talk.

@Mr. Acid - I felt like practising with drawing feet. It was either that or sock feet, which would have looked even more ridiculous.

I just drew this. This is a comical portrayal of my anger last night. Enjoy the laugh.
2nd April 2011 06:01 #5
Regular User
  • Send Message
AHAHAHAHA! Yeah, thats what I thought you were doing! Wow, that's good! Both funny-wise and good-drawing-wise. Personally I would have jumped on the computer, but somehow I like the caveman club much better.
Call my name.
Forget my face.
2nd April 2011 13:53 #6
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
haha

and did your scanner still worked after you hit it with a giant club?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my name is Jens by the way , but don't abuse it because I have that name copyrighted
6th April 2011 06:13 #7
Regular User
  • Send Message
I bet it worked even better after she hit it with a club a thousand times.
Call my name.
Forget my face.
7th April 2011 02:51 #8
Regular User
  • Send Message
Yes, it did! And then I discovered that I was only beating the crap out of it in my own mind. Darnit! I was hoping to get a new laptop out of it.
8th April 2011 05:01 #9
Regular User
  • Send Message
Let's hope insurance pays for "oops, I dropped my caveman club on it".
Call my name.
Forget my face.
8th April 2011 14:57 #10
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
yeah that will work
8th April 2011 23:56 #11
Regular User
  • Send Message

Hope this load properly. I drew this at work today. The anatomy's totally off in some places, but I don't care. It was just a doodle.
9th April 2011 12:37 #12
Regular User
  • Send Message
Nah it's good! Everybody else even me started off bad. I'll try posting one of my old drawings also to show that I wasn't good at my start.
9th April 2011 12:37 #13
Regular User
  • Send Message
Nah it's good! Everybody else even me started off bad. I'll try posting one of my old drawings also to show that I wasn't good at my start.
10th April 2011 19:56 #14
Emperor of the Forum
  • Send Message
wow nicely drawn
14th April 2011 08:58 #15
Regular User
  • Send Message
You have a talent for drawing facial expressions. Even in pencil, they come across like POW, In your face... Great work
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,