not possible to enter mangable
2nd February 2011 19:19 #31
Regular User
  • Send Message
the system which i manage that has perents and pupils loging on for our vle has a query that is checked on log on to see if their lessons are assinged to them if it isnt then it has to call the lessons to assing from a difrent server. this can take 30 mins :S on bad days. the conection closes after the logon.

if you need any tech help go to "www.edugeek.com" great bunch of ppl on there could give another insight on the issue
4th February 2011 09:20 #32
not you
  • Send Message
haha theres a new message now, something about andy's iphone. so whenever the site is down i dont constantly refresh the page cause i know andy's probably getting loads of spam from it
Don't hate me

~meh

hey look gaiz, i can triforce

▲ ▲
5th February 2011 22:46 #33
Regular User
  • Send Message
it seems to be working since whenever the site goes down it normally comes back up within 5 min =)
21st February 2011 21:19 #34
The World's Greatest Exorcist
  • Send Message
i just got the same problem while trying to edit post #52, page 4, Manga Reccomender
21st February 2011 21:42 #35
Site Administrator
  • Send Message
Hey guys.

AllenWalker, did you just get the error around 45 minutes ago? If so, that was simply the mysql server restarting.

Hopefully, no one should have had the max_connections error for a good couple of weeks now? :D
22nd February 2011 01:47 #36
The World's Greatest Exorcist
  • Send Message
oh, yea i think it was.

how long does it take to restart?
22nd February 2011 03:05 #37
Regular User
  • Send Message
Haven t had any problems with not being able to join in the past week. However the email thing is causing me to go into depression =( i cant live without my manga updates lol
22nd February 2011 11:00 #38
Site Administrator
  • Send Message
Originally posted by AllenWalker
oh, yea i think it was.

how long does it take to restart?

It took around 15-20 minutes I believe :)

Originally posted by DEaK67
Haven t had any problems with not being able to join in the past week. However the email thing is causing me to go into depression =( i cant live without my manga updates lol

HAha, tell me about it. I've been putting some solid hours into Mangable since I got back
23rd February 2011 03:15 #39
Regular User
  • Send Message
Thanks for all the hard work, must be hard trying to keep everything up and working with us complaining all the time.
15th October 03:38 #40
Regular User
  • Send Message
Life will Coach Outlet always be confused, no one can really predict, the future, Coach Outlet Black Friday, Live in the world, Ralph Lauren UK, and so we Michael Kors Outlet were growing up, Longchamp Outlet, in the confusion, Michael Kors Outlet Online, life of all things, the same is spent also confused, Beats By Dre Outlet, confused, Michael Kors Outlet, confused world, Ralph Polo Outlet, in this world, I am a leaf, Oakley Sunglaases Factory, accompanied by wind, North Face Outlet Online, leisurely, Super Bags Market, but spent 12 years in trouble, Canada Goose Outlet, me than to know their own future, Burberry Outlet, but do not know Louis Vuitton Outlet Online the survival dream, because I was so small, Polo Outlet Store, wind, Michael Kors Outlet, quietly floating, Coach Factory, I stood under a tree, Gucci Shoes Outlet, watching the falling leaves, MCM Outlet, know that fall, North Clearace Outlet, at the very bottom, Prada Shoes OutletI perhaps Coach Outlet Online these leaves, Marc Jacobs On Sale, to know fall, Monster Beats Outlet, but still bloomingdale's outlet online storecould not Ugg Boots Clearance find a direction, Nike Jordan Shoes, in the confusion.Walking on Coach Factory Outlet the way home, Nike Air Jordan, suddenly a scenery touched, Ralph Outlet, stopped to savor, MCM Outlet Online, to put a camera gesture, Polo Outlet Online, to leave a Michael Kors Bags Outlet shallow spring, Gucci Shoes UK, of negatives here, Michael Kors Outlet, deep in her heart extended spring scenery, marc by marc jacobs, etc, returned home, Canada Goose Jackets, using bamboo memo box, Ralph Lauren Outlet, to do with pen, Michael Kors USA, and ink Coach Outlet painting, North Jackets Outlet Online, the intention to write, a sweet words, Beats By Dre, do a recall album, wait until old age, Coach Bags Black Friday, come to appreciate slowly, North Clearace Outlet Online, walked with light, Burberry Bags Outlet, footsteps walked on, the King, Monster Headphones Outlet, or the Prada Mens Shoes original scene, Longchamp Pairs, people are still the original person, Prada Outlet Online, just change a mood, Michael Kors Outlet Online, all plain Cheap Uggs Outlet people, Cheap Oakley Sunglaases, things, Coach Factory Shop, and it was Louis Vuitton Paris better bloomingdales coupon code together.Best friend Coach Outlet Online successive good years, Gucci Shoes Factory, winter spent Uggs Outlet in Sanya, Monster Beats Outlet, so winter home,Michael Kors Outlet Online seems to be nowhere in sight, North Jackets Outlet, both a little rusty, Nike Air Max Shoes, but also very cordial, Burberry Outlet Online, forward to tonight, feather-like snow, MCM Bags Outlet, drifts underground, Coach Black Friday, looking at that the floc, Louis Vuitton Outlet, fly like snow Ling, Michael Kors Outlet Online, eloquent, Polo Outlet Online, flying in the sky, Cheap Canada Goose, limp walk downs, strange things, marc by marc jacobs Bags, I float thinking lianpian, North Outlet Online, poetic heart Prada Outlet Online wenqing, not help surging surging, Coach Factory Outlet, so I borrowed the winter, Ralph Lauren UK, snows research ink, Longchamp Sacs Sortie, into the mind of inactivity, Michael Kors Outlet, the white gucci backpack snow everywhere, Monster Beats By Dre, wrapped in some different, Ralph Lauren Outlet, kind of scenery, Oakley Sunglaases Outlet, wherever the wind in Coach Outlet the faces, of the people, Michael Kors Bags Outlet, who are very Huddled, could not help.
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,