Ah! Updates!
8th August 2010 08:12 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
Hello! I was wondering when new chapters are updated, how come i don't get any emails, cause they said i would get emailed it there were any new chapters...LOL. sorry, im just confused i guess. hahaha! :D
8th August 2010 09:07 #2
Regular User
  • Send Message
That's a good question, Andy. it says there you will get e-mails, is that a feature you must activate ? (I for one, don't want to get e-mails about it)

Please enlight us about this.

Btw, me again !
Echii is my middle name !
8th August 2010 11:59 #3
Site Administrator
  • Send Message
Hey guys,

There is no feature that you must activate. But, depending on your email provider.. some may filter it into the Spam box. (Although we know it's not spam, because we are sending out thousands of similar emails.. that's what they may class it as.)

Take a look in your spam folder and allow emails from updates@mangable.com

Hope this helps.

If you cannot find these and think that you haven't received any at all.. let me know and i'll look into it further for you :)

Poem - Currently we don't have a feature to disable emails for a particular series which you're reading. You can simply set up a filter to direct all emails from updates@mangable.com to your junk folder, though :)
8th August 2010 17:35 #4
Regular User
  • Send Message
Aw dang it there was nothing in my spam folder. :( and i couldnt find anything from updates@mangable either. Thankyou though! :D
I absolutely love this website!
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,