MangaViewer Bar Issue: Missing Page Reporter?
2nd October 2011 03:38 #1
Regular User
  • Send Message
While i miss the old, vivid banner, as well as parts of the site's layout and overall graphic design (0_o what is up with that creepy Wonder Woman?), I understand it is a better layout to handle the amount of users and amount of manga you cater to and for.

Actualy Problem: There used to be a button in the MangaViewer bar that let a user report broken or missing images or pages that were wrong. That button is no where to be found When will this be reinstated? I know that users have already begun posting about missing or incorrect pages in the forums, and I also know that this method of fixing errors will soon snowball into an unmangable (<see what I did there ) task.

Thanks for your help, and I appreciate all of your hardwork on this wonderful site!!!!
  ▲  
▲ ▲

~When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and let life wonder how the hell you did it.
2nd October 2011 03:49 #2
Regular User
  • Send Message
Sidenote - Know that you have higher priority issues to deal with ATM, but any way to change my username (Eman2090) with my preferred name (Kaizom)? Thought that it displayed preferred name and hid username when I signed up originally
  ▲  
▲ ▲

~When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and let life wonder how the hell you did it.
2nd October 2011 10:06 #3
Site Administrator
  • Send Message
Ah, the report broken image button. It's actually one of the things I've forgotten to implement in the new version. I will look into putting that back into circulation ;)

As for your username, it has been changed. You may be asked to log in again :)
Post Your Reply
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Need an account? Click here to register,